Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Immons bot

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 2
Thumbs up Immons bot

I just wanted to put my two cents in and say what a great bot this has been. I think people misunderstand him when he says "im taking my bot down" he only means after he adds some security measures then he puts it back up. I have made two lvl 60 characters and made ALOT of kinah. Bot is currently working and he has a skype support team that will help get you set up! WAY worth the money.



dogmax is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Skype met à disposition une traduction Française pour soutien ?

Traduction (Google) Sorry :

Skype makes available a translation Frenchwoman for support?


Alcibiade is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 552
Received Thanks: 117
what do you want alcibiade ?
Immons is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 1
anyone has tried it with win8 and could help?


tachchen is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 552
Received Thanks: 117
install w7
Immons is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcibiade View Post
Skype met à disposition une traduction Française pour soutien ?

Traduction (Google) Sorry :

Skype makes available a translation Frenchwoman for support?
Non mais tu utilises google translator il comprend tkte C'est un bon bot, je te le conseil fortement !!

No, but you are using google translator it includes tkte This is a good bot, I'll strongly advice!
angelsjeje is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 1
i know, we talked about w8 yesterday allready immon
hoped anyone has an idea
tachchen is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 60
Received Thanks: 2
I don´t know what kind of problem you have with W8? I run ImmonsBot without any problems at WIN 8 Pro
towfw is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 95
Received Thanks: 7
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmax View Post
I just wanted to put my two cents in and say what a great bot this has been. I think people misunderstand him when he says "im taking my bot down" he only means after he adds some security measures then he puts it back up. I have made two lvl 60 characters and made ALOT of kinah. Bot is currently working and he has a skype support team that will help get you set up! WAY worth the money.
+1

keep moving forward immons and never look back
EchoE is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
I would like to buy software of cheat but I know the half of its functionalities unfortunately, me n 'hésiterais not in case to enter your skype address, thank you Immons, thank you Angelsjeje, thank you Dogmax.
Alcibiade is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 552
Received Thanks: 117
thats hard to understand, any fr can translate that? if you want to buy than you can pay by paypal or moneybookers. My mail is . Bot's functions are: grinding, gathering, aethertapping, crafting and radar.
Immons is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 2
And believe me, the bot is one of the best in the sîte, when we see that the bot is able to do for € 15 ... Nothing but the radar is a good way to pvp well: p

I use all the functionality of the bot and nothing to say. Buy, do not regret anything

Quote:
Et crois moi, son bot est l'un des meilleurs de ce sîte, quand on voit ce que son bot est capable de faire pour 15€... Rien que le radar c'est un bon moyen de bien pvp

J'utilise toute les fonctionalité de son bot et rien à dire. Achètes, tu ne regrètteras rien
angelsjeje is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by towfw View Post
I don´t know what kind of problem you have with W8? I run ImmonsBot without any problems at WIN 8 Pro
mh ok, with standart win8 and metro or have any settings?
since win8 the bot dont use autorun, if i use autorun manualy, he takes his wp.
tachchen is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 2
The main topic was closed because I do not know what I post here so a bug

from the event on EU, the bot will not loot more, it does not take non-tradable items, do not know click on a window to say ok. So the bot is unusable until the event (Immons you can fix this problem please?
angelsjeje is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 552
Received Thanks: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelsjeje View Post
The main topic was closed because I do not know what I post here so a bug

from the event on EU, the bot will not loot more, it does not take non-tradable items, do not know click on a window to say ok. So the bot is unusable until the event (Immons you can fix this problem please?
there is version that pickups, just use my forum, that u can access from bot site, and also report 'bugs' there.


Immons is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.