Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 18:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AionSpot - Free Bot for EU/NA

Discussion on AionSpot - Free Bot for EU/NA within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 01/29/2013, 19:51   #406

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immons View Post
@Rampe when he steals more ideas from my bot, he will have that option for this moment he has only stolen about 50% of my work
Buddy, we don't need you flamming or complaining over here. "stealing your work", Considering there are a limited amount of things you can do with a bot there are bound to be similarities. It's like saying, "hey! i invented running first! Your just stealing my idea by running yourself". it's a completely stupid and utterly useless argument.

Now, if we could get back on topic to the bot, not a ******* contest. Immons, if you have nothing positive to say, don't say it.
Old 01/29/2013, 20:53   #407

I can say whatever I want. It's not only about stealing ideas but also stealing my code. I disassembled AionSpot & Roibot - both are using my code, so authors are stealing in pure way.

@soundwave3
learn to read. also if I can know, why people like to "donate" rather than "buy" it sounds better or what? Cause if I had to donate, I would rather buy, because I can then cry to seller that I want something or something is not working. Also donate SUCH bot like AionSpot that in 3 weeks made just grinding, based on other bots? lol.
Old 01/29/2013, 21:03   #408

Quote:
I can say whatever I want. It's not only about stealing ideas but also stealing my code. I disassembled AionSpot & Roibot - both are using my code, so authors are stealing in pure way.

@soundwave3
learn to read. also if I can know, why people like to "donate" rather than "buy" it sounds better or what? Cause if I had to donate, I would rather buy, because I can then cry to seller that I want something or something is not working. Also donate SUCH bot like AionSpot that in 3 weeks made just grinding, based on other bots? lol.
You such a hero. Do you really thinking that you are the only one who can writte such methods? What the hell is wrong with you? I didn't steal your code, I really have no idea how to do that stuff, you can ask for example Jeoni () he helped me a lot with programming and he can also prove that I have no idea about assembly. Just shut up ... The only thing I want to do is to give people an ability to use a bot for free. I really spend a lot of time to code this thing and I don't do this to listen to such people like you, Immons.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2013, 21:15   #409

Aha, and you name them EXACTLY same way as I do? gj
Old 01/29/2013, 22:09   #410

elite*gold: 1
Immons you arent welcome.Stfu and leave this thread.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/30/2013, 00:53   #411

xmast keep going.... you are perfect!!!!!!

and do not listen to each *******......just jealous!!!!!
Old 01/30/2013, 01:19   #412

/\ probably you were talking about me? what i should be jelous of? go go test my work and tell me if I have sth to be jelous of = )
Old 01/30/2013, 01:25   #413

and why writing for xmast BOT??
Old 01/30/2013, 02:02   #414

You immo have steal so many ideas from other bots and u caw xmas? Are u serious? You made your bot 2012 and others 2011. You have steal ideas like demo until lvl 10! STFU and don't ever come to this post and talk about this bot. Xmas is working for free and we all must respect him and encourage him to continue.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/30/2013, 03:33   #415

Quote:
/\ probably you were talking about me? what i should be jelous of? go go test my work and tell me if I have sth to be jelous of = )
Immons i am not taking sides in this debate but arent all bots made using hacks from codes stolen from aion, so really you are all a bunch of thieves
LOL only joking, keep up the good work people, those of us who cant do, we just bless the thank button
Old 01/30/2013, 05:59   #416

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfhfgfghf View Post
You immo have steal so many ideas from other bots and u caw xmas? Are u serious? You made your bot 2012 and others 2011. You have steal ideas like demo until lvl 10! STFU and don't ever come to this post and talk about this bot. Xmas is working for free and we all must respect him and encourage him to continue.
If we are talking about the demo... I had trial version working for 1h(with full options), but someone told me to make it that way, didn't even check rubot till that = )
Old 01/30/2013, 06:22   #417

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. The leaders make products and features that others "knock-off" all the time. So if the issue is just similar features then be happy you had them first.

But if what Immons says about code being literally copied then I don't think that is right. xmast denies that and Immons claims methods are named exactly the same. Depending on which methods, it might indicate strongly that the code is copied. However, if it is something like "ReadUInt" then it isn't evidence of copied code and I agree with xmast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidreece View Post
arent all bots made using hacks from codes stolen from aion
Making cheats for a video game only uses memory offsets and process module base address, the real value in a "bot" is the UI and the provided functionality; it isn't a copy of the game in any way unless we're talking about a bot that is abstracted to the packet level with full client emulation (which none of these are). So I think that comparison is apples-to-oranges. Copying small values out of memory are only data points which the software operates on; it isn't like a bot is a cracked copy of the game or something.

In any case, I think dragging the issue out here isn't productive. I posted the offsets used for this bot trying to make the community a better place so hopefully everyone can keep things civil and respect each others' work (non-judgmental).

Immons - you should keep innovating and bringing your users new features; if you continue to lead then people will continue to be happy paying for your work... spending time here won't help though

xmast - you should try to outdo Immons and surpass him with some fresh new ideas for your users

Ready? Go!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/30/2013, 08:18   #418

totally agree with you lucid, and the stolen code thing was just meant to lighten the mood abit, no serious accusations intended
Old 01/30/2013, 08:33   #419

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucid View Post
xmast - you should try to outdo Immons and surpass him with some fresh new ideas for your users [/B]
Old 01/30/2013, 08:40   #420

Well that's all well and good; give xmast some time. He hasn't been working on this nearly as long as you, Lucid, or Immons.
Thanks
1 User