Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 01:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Aion 3.1 Pointers/Offsets

Discussion on [Release] Aion 3.1 Pointers/Offsets within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 12/13/2012, 19:20   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by fear-x View Post
then your useless at everything related to hacking
QFT

These values are not very difficult to find; if you can't understand how to do it with the available intro/tutorials for memory scanning then you are beyond help.

Stop being impatient and spend the time to learn. Whiny kids need to learn what it means to work hard at something... too many "OMG I NEED A BOT"-type posts exist with those same people having ZERO technical skill or willingness to spend the time and effort it takes to crack even moderately-difficult problems. Besides, if we provided the offsets, someone who was so impatient and quick to give up would lack the fortitude to actually do anything remotely useful with the data.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2012, 00:52   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucid View Post
QFT

These values are not very difficult to find; if you can't understand how to do it with the available intro/tutorials for memory scanning then you are beyond help.

Stop being impatient and spend the time to learn. Whiny kids need to learn what it means to work hard at something... too many "OMG I NEED A BOT"-type posts exist with those same people having ZERO technical skill or willingness to spend the time and effort it takes to crack even moderately-difficult problems. Besides, if we provided the offsets, someone who was so impatient and quick to give up would lack the fortitude to actually do anything remotely useful with the data.
wtf are u talking about? i don't even want/need a bot, im just trying to learn here.. and why i ask for the offset is to try and see how you came to it.. i already made my own list iteration program(i can provide it if you dun believe) and it's working fine except for 1 bug.. it sometimes doesn't count all the entities around the player.. and i suppose it's caused by not counting from nr1 entity.. yeah i know, they are stored in circular structure, but why is it then that sometimes there are all and sometimes there aren't ? the only solution i came to is that either im at wrong entity list(if something like that exists) or counter gets screwed up cause it's starting to count from player instead from first entity.. how i managed entity iteration end is when counter reaches the same entity(your player) for the second time, iteration ends..

what am i doing wrong?
Old 12/15/2012, 06:34   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by alerules View Post
im just trying to learn here..
Really? Earlier you said...

Quote:
send in private :O
im sick of trying to find it -.-
... and that seems quite contradictory. These values are not complex, only require a single pointer... if you can't find them then you're doing it wrong. Having these kinds of simple values won't make them easier to find.

Quote:
i already made my own list iteration program(i can provide it if you dun believe) and it's working fine except for 1 bug..
First, I have no way to confirm you wrote it. Second, if it has a bug, it isn't working properly. Third, I am SURE you did not find the offsets yourself since you can't find much simpler values.

Quote:
how i managed entity iteration end is when counter reaches the same entity(your player) for the second time, iteration ends..

what am i doing wrong?
Your tone should much more closely match this if you are serious about learning. You might actually get answers and learn some things.

Your methodology means if your player entity is in the middle of the entities you must iterate the list 150% before stopping. Not only is it weird, but it is intentionally less than optimal for no good reason in a situation where a solution which is 50% faster (on average) is apparent.

Why not remember the first entity or entity address and stop once you see it again? That seems the obvious, logical, programmer-esque thing to do. So it isn't just "a bug", it is poor design.
Old 12/18/2012, 05:00   #19

Any chance of NA version of this?
Old 12/18/2012, 13:09   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishkaran View Post
Any chance of NA version of this?
In every post you right with that **** color, I always need to select whole message to see what you have written. Maybe write in black as every human being?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/18/2012, 23:36   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immons View Post
In every post you right with that **** color, I always need to select whole message to see what you have written. Maybe write in black as every human being?
Wow calm down there buddy... no need to freak out. Is color better?

Now, back on topic, care to answer my original question? Any chance a NA version of this can be released fear-x?
Old 12/18/2012, 23:42   #22

Why can't you just use black one? This one is better but still... you want to get some attention or what?
Old 12/18/2012, 23:48   #23

Dude, honestly, what is your problem? I like the color green, there is an option to change it to that color, so I USE it. Now can we PLEASE stay on topic? I'm pretty sure the color I use doesn't matter in any way whatsoever in regard to this topic, it's just preference.
Old 03/29/2013, 04:24   #24

Quote:
Really? Earlier you said...

... and that seems quite contradictory. These values are not complex, only require a single pointer... if you can't find them then you're doing it wrong. Having these kinds of simple values won't make them easier to find.

First, I have no way to confirm you wrote it. Second, if it has a bug, it isn't working properly. Third, I am SURE you did not find the offsets yourself since you can't find much simpler values.

Your tone should much more closely match this if you are serious about learning. You might actually get answers and learn some things.

Your methodology means if your player entity is in the middle of the entities you must iterate the list 150% before stopping. Not only is it weird, but it is intentionally less than optimal for no good reason in a situation where a solution which is 50% faster (on average) is apparent.

Why not remember the first entity or entity address and stop once you see it again? That seems the obvious, logical, programmer-esque thing to do. So it isn't just "a bug", it is poor design.
yeah i have found the offsets myself and yeah i wrote the code myself, im not asking for your cofirmation.

about my methodology, what you said is exactly what i said lol
i start off from my player entity and iterate through the list till i see it again.
Old 03/29/2013, 05:37   #25

way to respond 3 months later with nonsense and no progress
Old 04/02/2013, 13:12   #26

Quote:
lol what?
Uff, got out from that UFO!
Old 04/08/2013, 21:04   #27

and for aion free to play?if i try with ce to scan what access this add client closes
Old 04/09/2013, 05:01   #28

good
Old 05/02/2013, 07:23   #29

No entiendo. ¿Qué puedo hacer con todo esto?