Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 02:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

First release of AionFreeToPlay bot!

Discussion on First release of AionFreeToPlay bot! within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/20/2012, 20:41   #91

elite*gold: 0
very often the char does not take the monsters who attack him and go with new monsters and then 2 to 3 mobs on me. should first attack the monsters who attack him, can you fix it? When u implement ghost walk? And,
you could make it compatible with window 7? when not working whit window 7
Old 03/20/2012, 21:35   #92

ghost walking done, crafting repaired, i think it is compatible with windows 7 as i am using it on win7. if you have problems with it, try to "Run as administrator"

update in 1h max.

updated, you can run updater from your folder.
Old 03/21/2012, 11:09   #93

I bought a license and heres my advice: Dont buy it or wait i suggest.

-Works only with Launcher= you cant run it in 64 bit mode.

- Waypoint system sucks. If you use auto WP you gotta wait 2 seconds at each spot till WP is listed.

- Gathering:
Sometimes it simply didnt start. When it started it sometimes simply ran straight towards the next node. Getting stuck 5 times in 1 minute. After this i made a WP almost every meter. Same result.
You have to create a macro to make the bot work. (/select Azpha) for example. So you only can collect 1 specific plant or node. Maybe it works, if you write more /select commands into the macro. After 1 hour of trying i erased the "bot" from my harddisk (and yes i tried the new patch this morning).

- Fighting:
Targets one mob. Cant reach it, because its out of line of sight. Walks back after 1 minute struggling. Walks there. Walks back etc etc.
When it finally reached the mob (only cause the mob moved) it attacked him 1 time and then switched to the next mob. After that it happily switched between three targets untill it got killed.
The next three tries similiar result. My char would have been killed 4 times in 15 minutes botting.

There is no way to make him ignore the Lvl 1 mobs crawling around.
Old 03/21/2012, 14:44   #94

Thank you Agiaki for a nice feedback, but:

-such problems appear only for noob users that can't even set THAT EASY bot.

-you don't need any freaking launcher, you have to run Aion first then run bot.

-waypoint system is made such way, that it won't stuck if you set it for example: you see tree so don't put one waypoint at front of tree and second at back of tree but make one another waypoint so the bot will avoid the tree. auto waypoint works as you said, but you don't need to use that type of waypoint adding.

-gathering: make macro with 2 /select statments and it will work. waypoints work

-bot targets mobs that are max 30 metres from you so you won't run at whole map.

-bot ignores 1 lvl or any other, I can't make him to permanently ignore such objects, because some people could want to use it at the begining. just target such mob and add him to black list.

-btw, does it show you your current hp/mp and exp stats? Or you are one of these who doesn't run it as administrator and then says it doesn't work...

Please, don't post such bullshit, you are only 1 player that got SUCH HUGE problems, any other people have problems that are fixed really quickly.
Old 03/21/2012, 16:43   #95

immon what does ghost walking mean?
i dont understand

and thanks for pictures about crafting i got it to work
Old 03/21/2012, 17:12   #96

i think this is a very good bot, immons don't listen, i have some problem but i think is a problem how i do waypoint, i'm a noob of booting , i like your work for this bot and i hope u implements most features $ 5 well spent
Old 03/21/2012, 17:28   #97

for 5 dollar this is a very good bot
Old 03/21/2012, 17:47   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomad098 View Post
for 5 dollar this is a very good bot
Yess Is real
Old 03/21/2012, 19:40   #99

There come a error ?
Old 03/21/2012, 20:23   #100

what error?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomad098 View Post
immon what does ghost walking mean?
i dont understand

and thanks for pictures about crafting i got it to work
ghost walking is a walk after death, if your character dies, it will move from obelisk through all death waypoints to last waypoint and then starts to exp
Old 03/22/2012, 03:34   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immons View Post
Thank you Agiaki for a nice feedback, but:

-such problems appear only for noob users that can't even set THAT EASY bot.

-you don't need any freaking launcher, you have to run Aion first then run bot.

-waypoint system is made such way, that it won't stuck if you set it for example: you see tree so don't put one waypoint at front of tree and second at back of tree but make one another waypoint so the bot will avoid the tree. auto waypoint works as you said, but you don't need to use that type of waypoint adding.

-gathering: make macro with 2 /select statments and it will work. waypoints work

-bot targets mobs that are max 30 metres from you so you won't run at whole map.

-bot ignores 1 lvl or any other, I can't make him to permanently ignore such objects, because some people could want to use it at the begining. just target such mob and add him to black list.

-btw, does it show you your current hp/mp and exp stats? Or you are one of these who doesn't run it as administrator and then says it doesn't work...

Please, don't post such bullshit, you are only 1 player that got SUCH HUGE problems, any other people have problems that are fixed really quickly.
The bot is great for the money you pay, but I have had a few problems.

Firstly, is there any chance you could add the blacklist back into the latest edition of the bot? I cant block some mobs I dont wish to target or prevent the bot targetting anti bot mechanisms (Elites, Loot boxes)

Secondly, often the bot will randomly run in a straight direction and keep running. Fixes itself 50% of the time, the other 50% I have to intervene.

Thirdly, It opens up the options menu by pressing escape often and doesnt close it. This tends to cause a more problems eventually.

Just offering these as a bug report rather than a complaint, hell, you'll never know whats wrong unless people report it right
Old 03/22/2012, 07:59   #102

is there a trial for NA servers?
Old 03/22/2012, 12:55   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubkiller View Post
is there a trial for NA servers?
no there isn't and i don't have time to make trial NA even if it's not much work.

@bugs Yes, there are some bugs like running straight but I will repair ALL of them this weekend, just had hard week and didn't have much time

Here I made show movie showing that such things as black list works, I really don't know why some people has bugs.

Old 03/22/2012, 20:01   #104

I have a Question.
Is the Auto Craft Option, only for Jobs where the NPC, is near the Craft Table?
That would be bad, because then it would only work für Cooking and Tailoring :/

Edit: Okay i saw the Video and tried it.
I configured the Bot as showen but it just stands there and did Nothing..the button said "Stop" soi think but was already started, but nothing happened.
Old 03/22/2012, 21:53   #105

I have a question.

If i want to gather minerals where are aggresive mobs, what i must do in bot if i want gather minerals + attacking monster who aggro on me?
Closed Thread