Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

First release of AionFreeToPlay bot!

Closed Thread

Old   #121

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cianny View Post
Now work fine, immons ty, i need fly waypoint now
so what did immon fix?

Old   #122

Targetting, black list an i don't know other fix but now work fine,

Old   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agiaki View Post
Sasmcpot: Dont tell me this bot works fine. Are you a friend of immons? This "Bot" is the worst **** i ever used.

@ Immons: Your bot is ****. After using you bot for 15 minutes i erased it and paid 30 bucks for MacroGoblin and refreshed my account there. Thats how a bot should work. (and its autoit with memory reading as well) What you offer is not much better than scam imho.

Some words to your "lifetime" license: Lifetime in this case means, untill you feel free to support the game, because its legally impossible to get back the money etc.
I think you have some mind problems, really. I am using what I made and I can tell you that it WORKS. I don't have to babysit, ofc sometimes it stucks such way that it's impossible for bot to get out of some trouble, but mostly everything works really well. In 3 days I made cooking and weaponsmithing from 1 to 399 lvl, I leveled my gathering and ofc my lvl. If you can't configure bot you are great piece of idiot. Peace.
Old   #124

i think i found bug with auto loot
when monster killed before it can loot most of the time it find new target and does not loot and afterwards escape menu comes

Old   #125

There is a problem whit deathwalk , when i die mouse arrow stay down and dont resurrect my char
Old   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by cianny View Post
There is a problem whit deathwalk , when i die mouse arrow stay down and dont resurrect my char
Try to run updater, I think it's fixed.

Btw. Added "save log" button so if u get some problem while grinding click it and send me the log.txt from bot folder.
Old   #127

immon i figured it out
it doesnt loot everything because it does not give loot action enough time
before it can reach dead monster it targets new monster

i check while playing close dead monster with no other monster around it loots but if there is a monster close it cancels loot and attack

dead monster that are far away loot action activated but before it can reach it targets nother monster

is there a way on option you can add options to slow down targeting so it can loot everything
you know like when loot action activated bot stops targeting for 10,20,30 seconds these option in configuration will be good
Old   #128

Nomad, I have set loot time to 5 seconds, because it was simply the best. With higher values bot tried to looting while being attacked and damage was still canceling it. Many times it let to death.... but I will change it to 10s.
Old   #129

Ok, so I changed some things, fixed some others and released the update. It should automaticly update for those with updater. Also next time when I release update there will be dialog box with info that new version is available, with what new is in that version and with option to update or to not update.

PS. NA version doesn't have crafting working yet, need to find something but need to get 10 lvl... will do it later with bot, but now I have some other work.
Old   #130

After this last update the bot does not work when I start it..It is as if I have not run it in administrator mode but I am... It shows waypoints as 0-0 and does not load exp hp or mp of my character

I'm using NA version
Old   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjizzy3 View Post
After this last update the bot does not work when I start it..It is as if I have not run it in administrator mode but I am... It shows waypoints as 0-0 and does not load exp hp or mp of my character

I'm using NA version
will check it, wait

run updater, i think it's fixed
Old   #132

works now thanks
Old   #133

Tjizzy3 - give feedback to the new version, please
Old   #134

the death walk works but if the bot misses the exact coordinates it runs backwards to hit them kind of weird looking when running other than that everything is good for me

I like the new blacklist manager as well so you can see what you have added
Old   #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjizzy3 View Post
the death walk works but if the bot misses the exact coordinates it runs backwards to hit them kind of weird looking when running other than that everything is good for me
ohh... yea i know what's going on with that, i will repair it then, ok ?

Closed Thread