Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 08:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

First release of AionFreeToPlay bot!

Closed Thread

Old   #226

elite*gold: 0
works now ?

Old   #227

I downloaded the bot, it just bugs out it seems, I'm using the 5 minute trial and it just acts so weird, like it tabs to a mob but doesnt do anything. Then it will randomly auto attack and when the mob is dead then it tries to use skills. I'm probably doing something wrong but idk O_O

Old   #228

Immon can you please update your bot, since the last patch it hasn't been working. As others have pointed out, it just bugs up.
Old   #229

Immons check my post in the usual place for updated memlocs. Offsets haven't changed this patch but many of the memlocs were shifted +8 bytes

Old   #230

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucid View Post
Immons check my post in the usual place for updated memlocs. Offsets haven't changed this patch but many of the memlocs were shifted +8 bytes
But I need player/target/target of target ids for 3.0.0.3 ;x can't find them now so the bot is not updated.
Old   #231

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immons View Post
But I need player/target/target of target ids for 3.0.0.3 ;x can't find them now so the bot is not updated.
Check PMs
Old   #232

thank for the new update, I hope you will support this bot longer ^^. And now the bot don't KS anymore, but it wait until that mob is killed is kinda risky when I bot at argo spot. Add escape after that should be fine. And one more thing, can you make the bot compatible with 64 bit client.

- Thank you ^^
Old   #233

I have a problem with my bot always pulling two mobs at one time. I am in a region where there is mainly non aggro mobs. So my guy goes around looking for something, tabs and finds something. Then it begins to initiate an attak and immediately tabs to another one. Sometimes the bot doesnt attack the mob since i have some distance from it but sometimes he is close to the mob and attacks it and then tabs. It then finishes the fight with the new mob while the first mob still is attacking me. After the first one dies, It then tries to rest, then runs trying to escape but still attacking when the mob crosses the line of sight. It continues to do this until i die....
And for the previous poster, I am running windows 7 64 bit and havent had a problem until we had all these updates released.....and the main problem is the targetting issue. I dont understand why it tabs twice after it finds a mob.

*EDIT* Well I tried restarting my whole computer and client and it seemed to fix the problem. I had the bot running for about 15hrs before hand which is why I didn't know why it just started happening. I did update in between then with the most recent update, dealing with the recognizing npcs and real players or something. And I am assuming that might have caused some sort of conflict.
Old   #234

The bot is updated?
Old   #235

Yes there were two, with the most recent one being yesterday I believe. It is working just fine for me on 3.0 NA with 64bit win 7.
Old   #236

anyone else getting the problem where the bot doesnt recognize the id for the mob, it happens every so often and sometimes the mob id shows up as weird lettters CCCCCCCCCCEEEEE or some ****. Its really affecting the ability to just let my bot run without having to be there to correct the **** thing...
Old   #237

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immons View Post
Because the price for mine will be 5$ for lifetime license
well that worries me.. it started out at 5, then shortly after went to 10.. i wonder if it will keep rising.
Old   #238

well I dont know how the recent updates fix the target bug but in my case 6 hours = 200 mobs ??

1. If target is block, bot will abandon it but keep running with that target until not see it anymore, I hope that you can implement ESC if the HP of mob doesnt decrease after a certain of time.

2. After a while running fine, bot begin to keep running targeting, and invite many mob with 0s cast skill.

3. After target mob, sometime bot run a bit then use skill and somehow invade other's mob teritory, can you make it so that bot will stop and execute skill right after it target the mob?

So far, the bot doing good, but after 2-3 hours it will screw up badly.....

Oh i forgot to mention, the STOP button is imposible to press now...... the bot itself try to back to aion windows if i click somewhere else...
Old   #239

where is link for download ?
Old   #240

good work immons!! thanks

Closed Thread