I downloaded it again today, deleted all old files in my bot folder and unpacked installer.exe. Again, I have the same error/ The version is from 2018-01-18,
Error - incorrect format,
Then, all this little windows like Update and error windows hide behind my other windows when I make a screenshot, go to a browser etc, and are NOT shown on my taskbar, please would you ask Hronos to make them more accessible?
PS: The profile is already empty, it gives me incorrect format How does he uses it???
Just tested and confirmed it working , have you repatched your NA client with the 32bit patcher after updating to latest aion?
Just tested and confirmed it working , have you repatched your NA client with the 32bit patcher after updating to latest aion?
Regards
Yes of course, I'm always in 32 bit! I updated Aion as regularly, like a week ago. Are you testing on NA? On Win 7-64x? Which patch entry in the bot do you enter?
(It doesn't write 64-bit so I suppose it's 32 bit? I can try to re-patch but after Dredgion)
Yes of course, I'm always in 32 bit! I updated Aion as regularly, like a week ago. Are you testing on NA? On Win 7-64x? Which patch entry in the bot do you enter?
(It doesn't write 64-bit so I suppose it's 32 bit? I can try to re-patch but after Dredgion)
Yea, I tested on NA and yes I am also on win7x64.
Check if your client is 32bit in the task manager , it will say aion.bin*32 or smth similar.
I know it's not easy to update, but you could give us come news... there nothing in this forum, in facebook or your website, can you tell something about this ?
I know it's not easy to update, but you could give us come news... there nothing in this forum, in facebook or your website, can you tell something about this ?
Already let hronos know about the update, but it would still help if you use the bug report function (last page in rubot) and let him know directly.
Since yesterday, i am logging in on 32bit, selecting char... but when i join the game it freezes, i cant move at all. Strange is that i can go to options, or use inventory... just i cant move! (i didnt change any keybind ofc )
Anyone with same issue?
Since yesterday, i am logging in on 32bit, selecting char... but when i join the game it freezes, i cant move at all. Strange is that i can go to options, or use inventory... just i cant move! (i didnt change any keybind ofc )
Anyone with same issue?
Which server? I'm on NA and there's nothing like that, everything moves OK. The bot also works now, just a bit disorganized (I''l write to Hronos about that). Which way do you move characters? For me, mouse, arrows, WASD work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksomerian
What is happening with chain skills? Few times are working but most of the times does not!
Remove shok is not working at all, and most of chain skills the same! i used the form also to report that bug.
Anyone else with the same issue? i remember that bug since summer!
Thanks in advance!
I agree, Remove Shock didn't work for me for quite some time, but other chain skills did.
I am on EU and this happening after patch! i use WSAD but not working, not even the right+left click, but i press "O" and it opens options! It is strange! I just see my char blinking! But on 64bit game works perfect!
Could anyone confirm if 32bit EU client is working or not? I tried everything (updating graphics, framework etc) but still when i log in it stays freezed!
Could anyone confirm if 32bit EU client is working or not? I tried everything (updating graphics, framework etc) but still when i log in it stays freezed!
If you're referring to the game's client, then yes it works.
ruBot 07/30/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies sorry..."ribot" =)
i have a warlock cleric at rsro...
but i cant use the dots...because when the bot use a dot...he make 2-3 sek break and then start again to attack
is it normaly or a bug at me??
dot = Blaze , Toxin ... etc