Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[New Bot] RuBot

Old   #3436

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by velkurczak View Post
One question to rubot users, what can i farm to earn kinah? After 5.6 farming kinah with rubot sux so much in 66+.
nothing. rubot is noot worth anymore

Old   #3437

elite*gold: 72
allthough i dont play Aion anymore, i used RUBOT for about 4 Years, and it allways worked fine.

The Support is also good, fast answers, instant help.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3438

Chain skills after 2months still not working!! Are you gonna fix this issue?
Old   #3439

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksomerian View Post
Chain skills after 2months still not working!! Are you gonna fix this issue?
Check if you are on the latest version of rubot (using the new installer).

There are no new chain bug reports since that version.

Regards

Old   #3440

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizzzy View Post
nothing. rubot is noot worth anymore
Why? It's almost fine. There used to be issues when the developer removed "Conditions" tab, but then he added "Always using" that performs the Conditions' functions. In some way it's even better than Conditions because you can put more than 1 condition into it. Drawbacks are still there, in using scrolls and foods with the conditions "Buff, +cooldown", and Wind Serum (fly time <value) - the bot uses them as soon as available, that leads to spending them without need. I already wrote about these bugs in the Bug report form, but they aren't yet fixed.

PS: Using foods and scrolls as buffs with +cooldown was fixed (even earlier).
However, the new update is strange, doesn't work from the "Update" option (infinitely repeats downloading update)? I had to download. Also, it unpacks the files to a new directory, I have to move them to the main directory manually, where "Profiles", "waypoints" etc directories are and where the "installer.exe" file places itself while automatically downloaded (maybe it's why it doesn't launch after auto-updating? When I press installer.exe manually with abn empty main directory, it launches the bot without a profile, because it goes from another directory).
Old   #3441

Just worked fine for me , downloaded the installer , placed it in a folder - ran it - downloaded all files (created another RuBot folder via the installer) and started.

Regards
Old   #3442

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
Why? It's almost fine. There used to be issues when the developer removed "Conditions" tab, but then he added "Always using" that performs the Conditions' functions. In some way it's even better than Conditions because you can put more than 1 condition into it. Drawbacks are still there, in using scrolls and foods with the conditions "Buff, +cooldown", and Wind Serum (fly time <value) - the bot uses them as soon as available, that leads to spending them without need. I already wrote about these bugs in the Bug report form, but they aren't yet fixed.

PS: Using foods and scrolls as buffs with +cooldown was fixed (even earlier).
However, the new update is strange, doesn't work from the "Update" option (infinitely repeats downloading update)? I had to download. Also, it unpacks the files to a new directory, I have to move them to the main directory manually, where "Profiles", "waypoints" etc directories are and where the "installer.exe" file places itself while automatically downloaded (maybe it's why it doesn't launch after auto-updating? When I press installer.exe manually with abn empty main directory, it launches the bot without a profile, because it goes from another directory).
because there is not spot where farming is worth on EU :-)
Old   #3443

Where can i farm/gather to earn kinah? at lvl 40-50 65-70
Old   #3444

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizzzy View Post
because there is not spot where farming is worth on EU :-)
So it's actually te fault of Aion game? We on NA also lost the loot in Norsvold since some recent patch. They removed looting wings and gear that were earlier abundant and I would extract many Eternal things to black enchantment ore and Chronos stones. NCSoft also made th eblack enchanyment stones useless for mythic gear lev 65+. Now if I want kinah I farm in Gelkmaros and Brusthonin - there is still much gear dropping. I also sometimes sell foods and scrolls I craft. They became cheaper and people buy less than before. Event stuff brings more kinah than that.

But I use the bot for attack+conditions in my pvp games, campaigns and autoattack for growing level.
Old   #3445

Why can't I use the older version of the bot? It requires me to press Update, and there's no button to skip update! The new version is bad (NA), characters run past mobs while fighting, they continue running to somewhere beyond the waypoints, into a wall, from a precipice, off the road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyae View Post
Gelkmaros, lev 51-60 from Gelkmaros fortress, lev 53-62 from Rhonnam village, to 64 from Vorgaltem outpost.
Old   #3446

Please use the bug report formular at the last page in rubot.

Those reports will go directly to the dev and have higher priority.

Regards
Old   #3447

Can I use this to take me to level 75?
Old   #3448

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyae View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tempeey View Post
Can I use this to take me to level 75?
Yeah, you can use it to level, but for Archdaevas, leveling goes slowly since 70 or even 69. Don't forget to go to Luna every day, it gives more exp. Also pls write bug reports to the dev. The present version is glitchy, very bad movement.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3449

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
Yeah, you can use it to level, but for Archdaevas, leveling goes slowly since 70 or even 69. Don't forget to go to Luna every day, it gives more exp. Also pls write bug reports to the dev. The present version is glitchy, very bad movement.
Thanks, I will be sure to write down detailed reports of bugs I find.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3450

Is botting worth anymore?

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot