Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[New Bot] RuBot

Old   #1216

elite*gold: 0
I don't know why it closes itself after click "Patch Version" with firefox64.exe

Old   #1217

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by geffon View Post
I don't know why it closes itself after click "Patch Version" with firefox64.exe
Hey,

are you trying to use the trial ?

You have to make sure to fulfill the requirements listed on the trial page.

(level <10)

Regards

Old   #1218

Also vorab nochmals ein großes Lob an diesen Bot, taugt mir persönlich am besten von all den da draußen verfügbaren Bots. Eine Frage noch, ist es denn angedacht, dass dieser auch einen "Party Mode" in absehbarer Zukunft enthält?
Old   #1219

Quote:
Originally Posted by nom3rcy View Post
Also vorab nochmals ein großes Lob an diesen Bot, taugt mir persönlich am besten von all den da draußen verfügbaren Bots. Eine Frage noch, ist es denn angedacht, dass dieser auch einen "Party Mode" in absehbarer Zukunft enthält?
Hey danke fuer das feedback , freut mich.

Vor kurzem wurde ein neues feature "script" hinzugefuegt , eventuell wird es damit moeglich sein.

Gruß

Thanks
1 User
Old   #1220

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Hey danke fuer das feedback , freut mich.

Vor kurzem wurde ein neues feature "script" hinzugefuegt , eventuell wird es damit moeglich sein.

Gruß
Na das hört sich ja super an
Old   #1221

Where can I see any full tutorial on this bot? I never used any bots in MMORPG, only in social networks games. I tried to start the TRIAL-123 on a new character lev.1, I didn't understand what is route and what should I do to make him attack spriggs. The bot says my time of trial will expire in 15 min. Can I really test the bot for 15 min. ? A totally new thing for me and I need to gain understanding, how can I do it? BTW I'm Russian.
Old   #1222

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 7,520
I just reached 60 now (thanks to this wonderful bot) and I'm adking myself where the best farming spots are. Is there any official english forum in which people discuss about this topic?
Old   #1223

I unpacked the file. What should I run, Firefox.exe or Firefox64.exe? I have Windows 7 64 bit. Where is any instruction?? Both don't work for me now. It fails to recognize my Aion client 3.5.0.12 when I select 3.5.0.x or 3.5.0.5-3.6.0.0, on both Firefox and Firefox64.
Old   #1224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
Where can I see any full tutorial on this bot? I never used any bots in MMORPG, only in social networks games. I tried to start the TRIAL-123 on a new character lev.1, I didn't understand what is route and what should I do to make him attack spriggs. The bot says my time of trial will expire in 15 min. Can I really test the bot for 15 min. ? A totally new thing for me and I need to gain understanding, how can I do it? BTW I'm Russian.
There is a how to start video in my media section which should guide you through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meiko​ View Post
I just reached 60 now (thanks to this wonderful bot) and I'm adking myself where the best farming spots are. Is there any official english forum in which people discuss about this topic?
There is an english board , but not much activity - there is much more activity here. However haven't seen anyone sharing his locations - but maybe just ask.

Quote:
I unpacked the file. What should I run, Firefox.exe or Firefox64.exe? I have Windows 7 64 bit. Where is any instruction?? Both don't work for me now. It fails to recognize my Aion client 3.5.0.12 when I select 3.5.0.x or 3.5.0.5-3.6.0.0, on both Firefox and Firefox64.
Same as my earlier reply , just check the video , you need to login to your character before applying the bot.

Suppose you are playing on AionNA referring to that patch number , so just pick the 3.9 NA patch in rubot.

Regards
Old   #1225

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
There is a how to start video in my media section which should guide you through.

Same as my earlier reply , just check the video , you need to login to your character before applying the bot.

Regards
I was logged in my character, it went out, I logged again and it was OK to play, but the bot stopped accepting my Aion Client.

Where is your media section? On this forum or on site

When I start to watch a youtube video in Full screen mode, how can I set it so the control bar doesn't disappear from under my cursor? You guys here post such accelerated videos, and show how you click something very quickly, I need to often press pause to read what is there, and it's so uncomfortable when the bar where I press it auto-hides...
Old   #1226

Quote:
I was logged in my character, it went out, I logged again and it was OK to play, but the bot stopped accepting my Aion Client.

Where is your media section? On this forum or on site

When I start to watch a youtube video in Full screen mode, how can I set it so the control bar doesn't disappear from under my cursor? You guys here post such accelerated videos, and show how you click something very quickly, I need to often press pause to read what is there, and it's so uncomfortable when the bar where I press it auto-hides...
You just need to press into the video to pause it.

If you are on the trial , make sure your char is below level 10 otherwise rubot closes if that is your issue.

Start Aion -> login to your character -> start rubot -> pick 3.7-3.9 EU/NA patch.

Regards
Old   #1227

kann mir wer beim handwerk helfen komme da nicht wirklich klar ^^
Old   #1228

ich kann immer noch hilfe gebrauchen
Old   #1229

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 7,520
Du musst dein Problem beschreiben sonst kann dir niemand helfen.
Old   #1230

ja ich bekomme es einfach nicht hin das er läuft ^^
also das craften

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot