I open the gamez and then open the hacker and when I press F3 or F4 a message appears in chat "You is not in any group " and nothing happens. -_-
This message appears because the hack its not active. Your AION version is incompatible with my hack. IŽll go to actualize my AION Version for the last version and create the hack again. Only wait. Iwork in the AION Teleporter trainer now but i have problems with the addreses
@steins for the teleport hack you need to find the self entity pointer and use its value as pointer, add 0xB0 (entity extended) and again use as pointer and add 0x64/0x68/0x6C (those are x/y/z axis)
@steins for the teleport hack you need to find the self entity pointer and use its value as pointer, add 0xB0 (entity extended) and again use as pointer and add 0x64/0x68/0x6C (those are x/y/z axis)
That's on 32-Bit, not on 64-Bit as his hack is intended for.
Thanks for the good work. I do have a problem though, works perfectly on private server (with 2.1.0.5 on local) for no animation and F1 option, but if I use it too much my computer will switch off XD anyone had this problem too ?
Also I don't use other modes because flight speed becomes reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally slow when you come back to normal speed... huge giveaway, although I doubt anyone would think i'd go slow because of a speed hack :P lool
9D Thailand speed hack ! made by Việt Nam player (me) 11/08/2010 - 9Dragons - 4 Replies Do that way :
1:
http://farm3.anhso.net/upload/20100922/21/o/anhso -21330_1.jpg
2:
http://farm3.anhso.net/upload/20100922/21/o/anhso -21343_2.jpg
SELLING GAME MASTER TOOLS FOR 9D US (G1) = 10 9DRAGONS PP 90 DAYS
ADD MY YAHOO [email protected]
SPEED HACK! made by me! 09/19/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 54 Replies 1. run conquer online.
2. open SpeedHack by EcKoUnLiMiTd23
3. click on the box that says Speed Increase
4. and then when u clicked on it, it should say Speed Increase
5. this speedhack use cyclone(unlimited time)
6. this is my speedhack!
7. don't steal it!
8. site is in da bottom:
9. just so you know, don't jump again while your in the air. could get u dced.
10. screenshot: