Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Aion Dupe stackable items Method on Gamezaion (WORKING)

Closed Thread

Old   #106

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by h333 View Post
Way to get to know his legion so you can ban them. (see what I mean?)
yep exactly. and no, its because you have 7 posts and 5 of them are directly for gamez and youre way to energetic about being nosey.

as for myself, i know what dupe works. i havent asked anyone to share anything on it, unlike you (even though it was posted and want to know in detail instead of taking whats given and trying to figure it out) and wont ask anyone for that info. with everything getting fixed as of recently, way too much info on "how" to exploit certain bugs is getting openly posted.

with that being said, dont you find it a little odd that you have 5 posts since 09, all related to Gamez and you want to know in complete detail how a certain exploit works? call it paranoia or w/e ill retain the info on how it works so that I can exploit.

Old   #107

now i have 8 posts in couple of day lol

Thanks
1 User
Old   #108

and a thanks!
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #109

Somebody want to PM me how to do this? rofl

Old   #110

servers are down... updating or trying to fix this dupe huh Carl lol ?
Old   #111

Forums and everything are down too last I checked
Old   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fugltlve View Post
yep exactly. and no, its because you have 7 posts and 5 of them are directly for gamez and youre way to energetic about being nosey.

as for myself, i know what dupe works. i havent asked anyone to share anything on it, unlike you (even though it was posted and want to know in detail instead of taking whats given and trying to figure it out) and wont ask anyone for that info. with everything getting fixed as of recently, way too much info on "how" to exploit certain bugs is getting openly posted.

with that being said, dont you find it a little odd that you have 5 posts since 09, all related to Gamez and you want to know in complete detail how a certain exploit works? call it paranoia or w/e ill retain the info on how it works so that I can exploit.
My post are directed towards gamezaion how? Are you dumb or what? Just because I post in a thread where the title is "Gamezaion" doesn't mean I play there. This dupe method worked on other servers too. Gamezion is like hacker heaven at the moment, everyone hacks, dupes and exploits. Garbage server.

And if you had half a brain and read a little better, you would know that i've tried several methods to no avail.

As soon as pvplism said that he shared his dupe method to his legion you wanted to join his legion. Don't you already know how to dupe? Way to contradict yourself, haha.

Don't bother to post anymore, you're making yourself look like a fool.
Old   #113

well whatever the beef is between you all, id love to know how to trade dupe, so whoever knows give me a PM would be fking gratefull and make you a awesome forum signature for it in return!
Old   #114

servers have been down for a while now..... yay more fixes i guess.
Old   #115

please cans some one pm me with this bug too ?
Old   #116

gamezaion server r ****** up everyday lol.... duping ftw
Old   #117

What's the point of removed greater supplement NPC ?? while we can dupe lv 145 stone .
Old   #118

gamezaion r ******* up now.... duping ftw LOL

get on gamezaion forums.. there is 1 kid was trying to be a hero and fix this solution by tellin gm how to fix it.. it's just totally fail ROFL ~ !! 1 of gm said '' Problem was solved 3 days ago. '' ROFL LMAO !!! not even close you dumb **** ~ !! that's why this server are not worth to donate or anything.. **** up server lag/crash every single ******* day ... woooot i'm enjoy watching this... HaaaaHaaaa olo you.. gamezaion
Old   #119

Hi, i've might have missed the instruction as to how to dupe things. How exactly should it be done?
Old   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvplism View Post
gamezaion r ******* up now.... duping ftw LOL

get on gamezaion forums.. there is 1 kid was trying to be a hero and fix this solution by tellin gm how to fix it.. it's just totally fail ROFL ~ !! 1 of gm said '' Problem was solved 3 days ago. '' ROFL LMAO !!! not even close you dumb **** ~ !! that's why this server are not worth to donate or anything.. **** up server lag/crash every single ******* day ... woooot i'm enjoy watching this... HaaaaHaaaa olo you.. gamezaion
dump ***,, gamezaion gets dc all becoze of ther is to meny people play it and the server cant handel it sometimes.

Closed Thread