Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 15:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

How to run more than 2 clients on a single computer

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to run more than 2 clients on a single computer

I have seen this question very often and been seeking for a solution myself for a very long time.
I already gave up and started with something different - multiboxing (if you dont know what it is, google it). And I randomly discovered that ISBoxer is able to bypass the client limit (on any game btw).
With ISBoxer, you can run as many clients as you want (as long as your pc can handle it) with no problem. Only downside is, its not for free. (it does have a 7 days trial though)
If you don't want to multibox at all and just need a way to run more than 2 clients, you can disable all of its multiboxing functions and use it for that purpose only.
This also brings along an awesome way to display all clients at once without overlapping due to minimum window size. I will upload screenshots if i decide to buy it (my trial is over now and i actually managed to completely forget taking screens/frapsing , lol)

Tags
multiclient