Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 11:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

"How to" decrease lag

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,005
"How to" decrease lag

Hello, In this guide i'll explain how to decrease (client-sided) lag, since aion is a pvp game lag can be both anoying and deadly. this guide is particularly useful on older systems.

Step 1: Use the 'fixed fps' option under graphic options

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Ok, now that our graphic options are optimized we need to optimize our computers, I found a nice program made by Iobit. It's called "gamebooster", it's a relative easy program that closes all unnecessary processes. When you close GB it'll start the processes again for you. Please note that it closes windows' printer spooler software so you can't print when GB is activated.

more information:
Quote:
Highly Recommended by Most PC Gamers!

Designed to help optimize your PC for smoother, more responsive game play in the latest PC games with the touch of a button, Game Booster helps achieve the performance edge previously only available to highly technical enthusiasts. It works by defragmenting game directories, temporarily shutting down background processes, cleaning RAM, and intensifying processor performance. That means you can keep all the features of Microsoft® Windows® Vista™ and XP® ready for when you need them, but turn them off when you are ready to get down to serious business – gaming. Game Booster makes it simpler to enjoy the latest games and take your experience to a new level. All systems go!
Step 2: Download

Step 3: Install it

Step 4: use it

Ok done with that, now we can optimize our registery via the tutorial that Dark Raccoon wrote,

We're ready to play now ,

This is my first guide I ever made so all comments are welcome

Thank you' Atibu

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

Coolio, though I dont need it as my PC is UBARRRRR

Old   #3

Thanks lol My pc can handle aion very well, it isn't one of the newest but when i bought it, it was uber high-end... but yeah, it all goes so fast :/ Now I can't play it on max without laggspikes in sanctum, with GB enabled it's runs smoother
Old   #4

can vent still run?

Old   #5

You mean ventrillo? offcourse everything will run fine, except printing and filesharing via windows
Old   #6

This should help me a lot! My game is allways reaaaalllly slow and always freezes. Whenever I do something like level up for example my game freezes for like 15 seconds.