Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ace Online / AirRivals
You last visited: Today at 06:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request CE memory

Discussion on Request CE memory within the Ace Online / AirRivals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Request CE memory

Hi everyone, long time no see
I can use CE with DreamACE. This is my result

i can hack the reattack, overheating time of standard weapon and reattack, speed, explosion of advance weapon. In this topic:
i think it's useful but i can't see any image. Can you show me the standard weapon, advance weapon, skill memory table with description. I will release my hackshield bypass tut soon.
Old 07/08/2016, 18:24   #2

but wouldn't the system automatically ban 15 minutes after changing the codes ?
Old 07/09/2016, 15:40   #3

yes, hackshield was suspend. I can use CE until i press quit button

Memory table was change in ep4. I can't find more hack
Old 07/22/2016, 18:15   #4

Can u help me hack multi target ???
Old 08/27/2016, 12:29   #5

when will you post a hackshield bypass?
Old 10/10/2016, 11:08   #6

elite*gold: 338
Hello phidoi247,

could you try to explain your problem more exactly? If you have problems to understand the memory region of the arrow i barly can't belive you are able to do some hackshieldbypassing. Understanding a memory region ist quiet simple. You could just try out some changes and identify what has changed. If you really have a working HS Bypass you would do that, because the game wouldn't crash very often.

So i really do not belive you are able to do a HS bypass and i do not belive that you will publish a TuT how to write one. If i'm wrong i'm really sorry but at that point this is my opinion.

Greetings
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/30/2018, 13:43   #7

really cool