Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ace Online / AirRivals
You last visited: Today at 02:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ro Rivals 3.5 Back AGAIN !!! Now in Beta version for TESTING !

Discussion on Ro Rivals 3.5 Back AGAIN !!! Now in Beta version for TESTING ! within the Ace Online / AirRivals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ro Rivals 3.5 Back AGAIN !!! Now in Beta version for TESTING !

The server is official OPEN for testing in few days well be reseted after all well be finish ! Com now TO : and join for testing and can win VIP for 30 Days and Credits !

In register you well take 1 mesej like error but is just small mistake befor well be fix! Because your acount is FULL created !!! Just Log ON !

Give Like for all new's !!!
Old 03/19/2016, 09:43   #2

Cool

Old 03/28/2016, 04:38   #3

elite*gold: 1
Nice, but I leaved AceOnline
Old 11/30/2018, 13:44   #4

really cool

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Request Beta Testers / Offer Your Beta Testing Services - Private Silkroad
01/17/2015 - SRO PServer Advertising - 41 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/Kaj3b.png Dear elitepvpers community, I have created this topic to help server owners find beta testers for their servers & mature players find servers they can be beta testers at. Please use this topic ONLY for the reason it is made. Additionally don't forget to read the main board rules bellow: http://i.epvpimg.com/Soy6g.png
[Beta testing][667 Base] New RSPS need beta testers
09/10/2014 - Runescape Private Server - 0 Replies
NOTE- YOU WILL NEED JRE8 TO PLAY! Hello all, my name is Tyler i'm finally releasing my server it will be on 24/7 it's hosted on a VPS. NOTE:This is an economy server so keep that in mind! This server will be in beta testing until I fix any bugs you may find. If you do find any bugs please post them on the forums! If not you can always report them to me :P Please come and test this out and at the end of the beta testing I will hold a poll for all that play the server to chose the name of...
Z Rivals Is Back!!!!!!!!!!
03/11/2011 - Ace Online / AirRivals - 6 Replies
CloudNine • View forum - News, Announcements & Events It is now called cloudNine