Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ace Online / AirRivals
You last visited: Today at 00:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Very annoying problem i was talking about in previous thread

Discussion on Very annoying problem i was talking about in previous thread within the Ace Online / AirRivals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Very annoying problem i was talking about in previous thread

Well i believe many people other than me have this but but under different circumstances (mine being related to hacks, others being related to game errors)

Character screen freeze. That's it. Simple but incredibly annoying (you have no idea).

As i have read on the airrivals forums its usually some game error like a missing file, etc

In my case, the character screen freezes after i use a hack. An example would be i was playing around w/out hacks and it worked fine every time. I got bored, decided to download hack, and BAM! CHARACTER SCREEN FREEZE! Even if i don't try using the hack, it still freezes. Now none of the servers seem to work for me.

Can anybody teach me how to fix this?(other than redownloading which now doesn't seem to help the problem)

I would be SO greatful
Old 06/18/2009, 17:22   #2

a little question did another account work? without freezed?

Or better in fakt, youre something like banned, but not "banned" so you have to "kill" the gamegourd files, (or something else,hover it is) and you mußt try, if it DONT work by an other computer, you got ******, becuase you cant realy do something.
Old 06/18/2009, 21:27   #3

mhm i dL'd it on another computer and it works fine so it must be soem problem with the computer

anyways im playing and hacking on the working computer so for now i have no real issues game-wise
Old 06/23/2009, 15:03   #4

Well i got those freezes too but only for 1 sec in about 20 mins so i dont really care about it. I thaught it is just some loading delay for example if i changed veil and it takes 1 sec untill it works.
Old 06/23/2009, 16:30   #5

No it isn't like a lagging problem it's more like the game has shut down only it hasn't. But it doesn't matter as long as it still works on my other computer I'm happy for now.
Old 06/24/2009, 16:24   #6

be dangerous if it beginning to lags like **** if you hack, you should be more carefull,that lags means, the gms check out your files, and your lags, so you 100% get banned if you mass hack something, do not even try 2 hack to much
Old 06/25/2009, 15:32   #7

Great! I'll add this tip to my "easy steps to keep from getting banned" thread! Everyone else, feel free to add more tips!