Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 18:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wierd annoying problem with GC bypass launcher

Discussion on wierd annoying problem with GC bypass launcher within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wierd annoying problem with GC bypass launcher

k first let me tell you that it is working(i put in everything exactly, and i can run the game fine), but there is a problem

30-90 minutes after i start playing w/bypass so i can use script kom hack, my game just closes down

errors include cannot "connect to game server, closing program", "failed to connect to login server, terminating program", "Connection closed, the program is shutting down.", and last but not least, "Disconnected from game server"

anybody have this problem and kow the solution to fix it????

EDIT/UPDATE: k another error found. sometimes it DC's me right after i start a dungeon, or it DC's/lags out the other poeple playing with me.
Old 10/16/2009, 02:51   #2

elite*gold: 20
it has nothing to do with the bypass... your connection just timed out too often.
Old 10/16/2009, 21:10   #3

no its not, cuz first im using a brand new computer with really fast internet connection to play,, second is that it only happens whenever i use launcher bypass.

anybody know the solution?

PS: thanks for trying anyways frost
Old 10/17/2009, 04:06   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ageofmyth View Post
k first let me tell you that it is working(i put in everything exactly, and i can run the game fine), but there is a problem

30-90 minutes after i start playing w/bypass so i can use script kom hack, my game just closes down

errors include cannot "connect to game server, closing program", "failed to connect to login server, terminating program", "Connection closed, the program is shutting down.", and last but not least, "Disconnected from game server"

anybody have this problem and kow the solution to fix it????

EDIT/UPDATE: k another error found. sometimes it DC's me right after i start a dungeon, or it DC's/lags out the other poeple playing with me.
a new pc wont guarantee a fast online game play. check the above highlighted text--they identify connection as the problem. or coz u use the bypatch often ur game client is not updated. either way ur kicked because u cant maintain connection with the server.
Old 10/17/2009, 15:00   #5

ok then to reply to that, my game is updated to the latest patch, so the checks off that problem. second, once again, whenever i play it normally the connection is fine.

do you think it has something to do with the bypass or hacks???
Old 10/17/2009, 15:30   #6

no. if it did, u did something wrong esp. with the hacks. coz my hacks are working fine, and my bypass launcher has never caused such problems. not even to those i know.
Old 10/17/2009, 20:04   #7

interesting. do you use windows vista perchance?

i think it might have something to do with that.
i also have a labtop with no ahcks on it just bypass launcher and it disconnects there as well.
Old 10/18/2009, 05:39   #8

it works perfectly on Windows XP and Vista. like ive said nothing like that ever happens to us. winxp on desktop, vista on desktop, winxp or vista on notebook. u name it. maybe u shouldnt use hacks/bypass from now on?
Old 10/18/2009, 14:11   #9

aw but without it i cant use any script hacks

i just wish someone knew exactly why it was doing this wierd thing. maybe i typed the target line wrong or something? cuz my internet is fine.
Old 10/18/2009, 14:37   #10

use the normal launcher, then when the START button appears copy the hack to the STAGE folder before clicking START. compare it without hacks. good luck.
Old 10/19/2009, 21:10   #11

wow thats actually a really good idea ill try that tomorrow if i have the time.

of waith, theres a problem. my launcher is the type that starts as soon as its doen checking. is there a way to fix this???
Old 03/11/2010, 13:48   #12

i cant bypass in target propeties? im using windows vista..
Old 05/01/2010, 09:00   #13

anyone here can help me...i cant run my IPUGC hack after i launch the game it will open the GC but after few minutes it will automatically close...can you help me plss...
Closed Thread