Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 22:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

IF DMG IS SERVER SIDED HOW CAN HACKERS MODIFY DMG????

Discussion on IF DMG IS SERVER SIDED HOW CAN HACKERS MODIFY DMG???? within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb IF DMG IS SERVER SIDED HOW CAN HACKERS MODIFY DMG????

I DUDE ABOUT OF HOW WORK DMG HACK,
IS SOMETHIG LIKE 9DECIPLE( PACKET EDIT)?
MEMORY EDIT?

OR MODIFING FIGHT SPEED ???

OR WHAT???????????

IM JUST WANT SOME IDEA OF HOW WORKS

THANKSS
Old 02/02/2011, 21:24   #2

WPA...
Old 02/03/2011, 15:06   #3

Huh?
I don't think you can modify damage.

Even if you could, the only way I forsee it happening is with a packet editor.

WPA crashes the game within a few seconds of hooking, you would have to use a less known packet editor.
Old 02/03/2011, 17:44   #4

people don't damage hack, just 9d players seem to be rather idiotic and scream that they do. all the packet editors i know crash the game now. and i doubt anyone has hacked into the server and changed it like that lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2011, 18:05   #5

No need to hack into servers or ****.

Those who know how to write/use/make/1337 a packetsniffer are MOST LIKELY not on the forums - at least not asking for help or anything..
What does this tell us? Yep. It's not unlikely that there are "damagehackers" out there ~~
Old 02/03/2011, 18:23   #6

yea there probably are a few but not as much as people make out there to be. im not a big hacker and i can't make stuff to use so i have to use stuf off web or freinds and all packet editors ive tried just seem to crash the game
Old 02/03/2011, 20:54   #7

request to lock no point to bump a useless topic
Old 02/03/2011, 21:41   #8

Well I have actually SEEN ppl hack dmg. for example 1 hit every single mob. I know a damage hack is possible. Now, how its made? No idea, and like RzrBck said the people that can hack it prob wont need help and wont b on these forums. Stuff this good is mostly never made public.
Old 02/04/2011, 02:16   #9

i cut my ... if anyone know how to hack
if somone know's they not try scams accounts
P.s
i didnt db8 in 1 day now go and leach / translate other sites topic
Old 02/04/2011, 07:47   #10

#Request to close

*facepalm*
Maybe I palm'd too much my face.
This is a stupid topic.
The damage can't be changed , if you want to change the damage or gold or w/e you want to change go and work for G1 at 9D section and steal DB files modify them , sell them.

What a dream.
Old 02/04/2011, 11:24   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bla-bla-bla View Post
#Request to close

*facepalm*
Maybe I palm'd too much my face.
This is a stupid topic.
The damage can't be changed , if you want to change the damage or gold or w/e you want to change go and work for G1 at 9D section and steal DB files modify them , sell them.

What a dream.
It simply CAN be done.. No need to deny it (Remember the mass-invasion of these mobs @ hefei..?)
Closed Thread