Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 01:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE]Speed Hack for G1 9D

Discussion on [RELEASE]Speed Hack for G1 9D within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/31/2010, 02:03   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RzrBck View Post
I marked red whats wrong (again correct me if I'm wrong here ghehe)

WPE + decrypted packages = win.
You can do ANYTHING with that.. If it's tooo fancy (i.e. level hack to max lv etc) you will get caught - but only caus ur toooo fancy.
If u go a bit more low profile u can use all the benefits without getting banned.
As i said i am a noob and i am still learning...

So maybe in some more time i can do what you guys are capable so far i am only reading, trying and learning....

15 days ago i would be doing the same questions that some of the other guys did, that's why i posted.

I know we can do a lot of things with WPE but not as easily as using CE in a game in our own computer... that's what i was saying...

Any teachings, readings or advices will be appreciated if you want to give them....
Old 12/31/2010, 11:12   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmtinoco View Post
As i said i am a noob and i am still learning...

So maybe in some more time i can do what you guys are capable so far i am only reading, trying and learning....

15 days ago i would be doing the same questions that some of the other guys did, that's why i posted.

I know we can do a lot of things with WPE but not as easily as using CE in a game in our own computer... that's what i was saying...

Any teachings, readings or advices will be appreciated if you want to give them....
*. It's a very educational series of video's teaching you from the plain basics to advanced reverse engineering step by step.

Other than that, as Moogle's said: practice the built-in tutorial given by CheatEngine. (And go to YouTube if you get stuck).

*: You need to register, but hey it's free!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/31/2010, 17:24   #78

Can any1 tell me why my windows says that this hack when i run it says that is not a valid Win 32 application ?
Old 01/03/2011, 00:05   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by RzrBck View Post
*. It's a very educational series of video's teaching you from the plain basics to advanced reverse engineering step by step.

Other than that, as Moogle's said: practice the built-in tutorial given by CheatEngine. (And go to YouTube if you get stuck).

*: You need to register, but hey it's free!

Thank You for the help

Old 01/04/2011, 05:12   #80

Jhon Works Thx man i love u. pls put casting time pls.