Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 06:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mr officer or saweet or antother high

Discussion on Mr officer or saweet or antother high within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Mr officer or saweet or antother high

Hey Mr Officer can u help me with killer epi from CoF? I have p@sses [Thai ofc]

Thanks btw.

and sorry for new topic

Similar Threads Similar Threads
problems in guild officer plz anyoen help me..
05/30/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
hello guys i have big problem in guild officer guild officer give 500 k cpc and gold prize -1 but guild officer give TOP GL to anyone in server and it don`t give top dl
Question: Officer Med. in T1
10/31/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 8 Replies
Hi, today I played a scenario in T1. and an order player dropped a T4 officer med in it. Anyone got an idea how this si possible? It seems this guy knows how to raise the RR. Cause in T1 no one could be RR30+ afaik
Easy Kills Via Officer Exploit
01/11/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
This is a strat for all you Officers out there but can easily be changed for other professions. Most people already know it so bear with me here. FIRST: Head to the Krayat Graveyard POI. Find a near by villiage or group of houses and see if you can find some of the big nastys near a Mining Harvester. SECOND: Aggro the Beast, they usually travel in packs, Canyon Kryats and the Juvies, both should follow you. Keep shooting at them to keep them interested and drag them towards the...