Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

dupe

Discussion on dupe within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
dupe

i try to open game whit my updated WPA but there is no 9d procces running gg hide it... do you can help me get past gg? i wll share whit my work
Old 11/08/2010, 13:56   #2

Close Game. Open WPE "Packet tool" Click Start on Launcher go to Process list FAST then target this MOTHER F!!!er and Poff! ^^ Should work
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2010, 18:58   #3

mardan, mybe you know program name that can change .exe name in program i need change WPA.exe to skype.exe ? you now? Sorry for english
Old 11/08/2010, 20:51   #4

Hmm.. There`s not really any Programs that removed the process from Task Mananger, i readed about it few months ago, and i saw they were talking about Kernal problems, when you tryed, and there was alot problems, but if you have win95 you can do it : )

New Account, From mardan
Old 11/09/2010, 09:50   #5

hey guys i am an amateur as far as hacking is concerned but this thought came to my mind, if we get any mhs to bypass gg someday, cant we dupe gold drop by finding the value somehow whilst the gold stays on the ground and change it to a value something we desire and then pick it? or does gold drops get recorded on servers too before we pick them?
Old 11/09/2010, 10:11   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAfford View Post
or does gold drops get recorded on servers too before we pick them?
Indeed. You can't change the value because the server tells how much gold is dropped
Old 11/09/2010, 10:15   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9D_player View Post
Indeed. You can't change the value because the server tells how much gold is dropped
i tried that.. first i found the inventory's gold value with ce on D9 (thai 9d) and then did a what writes to this address.. it noted the stuff i did after that which was moved, pushed (am guessing attacked) and then the money drop and i tried to change the value of the drop before picking it but right when i try picking it my game crashed o.o (
Old 11/09/2010, 10:58   #8

Right. It's because of the different value. I've made my Gold like several k kk but when I try to put some in storage I get DC. Tried that long ago. Gold can't be bugged
Old 11/09/2010, 11:03   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9D_player View Post
Right. It's because of the different value. I've made my Gold like several k kk but when I try to put some in storage I get DC. Tried that long ago. Gold can't be bugged
Ofc cant Gold be hacked with ce. is like items Packets etc, you can bug the gold drop, but is hard, and need a middle server like 9disciple. also Client -> 9dis -> server, if im not wrong.. and 9disciple is messing with the packets so server THINKs its true. but is just fake packets.. we need hack for 9d thai, Saweet? may you make an 9Disciple for 9D Thai Without Dupe please, just quest repeater, and might add delay and etc?
Old 11/09/2010, 17:55   #10

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,084
Back on 9DVN before I quit playing it I was able to sell items to the NPCs for more than they were worth. It was a tiny amount more, but could have been the doorway to something better. Might be worth looking into if you have a proxy to modify the packet.
Old 11/09/2010, 19:16   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by saweet View Post
Back on 9DVN before I quit playing it I was able to sell items to the NPCs for more than they were worth. It was a tiny amount more, but could have been the doorway to something better. Might be worth looking into if you have a proxy to modify the packet.
Saweet, when i woke up now i feel 1/2Iq smarter, so i got this thingy floating around in my head now, (Gold Drop Rate = Active Rite?) So that means if you want to change the gold drop rate, you need to find an Addres that ARE the drop rate? like Addres for exp rate, etc?, Since theres Exp/Drop Cards, that means its not an Active Rate, "i think" Did you get me with active?

Servers Rates = Active, "changing value each drop" Card = Like an Frozed Add Value, that are like Frozen? if thats rite, we might turn 100% - 999%?

Like 11.22.33.44.55 and next time it goes to server, 22.11.33.44.55 >_> it changed for each mob u kill, but if it was a way to Screw those cards on^_^

And Thai have Custom Exp cards, that looks like Ck 1k dmg pill, from nab quest in Diamond Cave^^, hope the lame english worked
Old 11/09/2010, 20:02   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by -MrOfficer- View Post
Saweet, when i woke up now i feel 1/2Iq smarter, so i got this thingy floating around in my head now, (Gold Drop Rate = Active Rite?) So that means if you want to change the gold drop rate, you need to find an Addres that ARE the drop rate? like Addres for exp rate, etc?, Since theres Exp/Drop Cards, that means its not an Active Rate, "i think" Did you get me with active?

Servers Rates = Active, "changing value each drop" Card = Like an Frozed Add Value, that are like Frozen? if thats rite, we might turn 100% - 999%?

Like 11.22.33.44.55 and next time it goes to server, 22.11.33.44.55 >_> it changed for each mob u kill, but if it was a way to Screw those cards on^_^

And Thai have Custom Exp cards, that looks like Ck 1k dmg pill, from nab quest in Diamond Cave^^, hope the lame english worked
If u can unpack the *.XP files, where all the info for mobs, quests, skills etc etc is stored, u can change them.
This "method" did/does work in MapleStory - they have GameGuard too, and guess what? GG Can't do **** about it! I call that GG!

/flameshild -on
Old 11/09/2010, 21:25   #13

XP unpacker aint exclusive for hackers yet, so none private hackers have builded an XP unpacker i guess.. unlike Dekaron that was HUGE on client editing, and also tons privates realised Pak unpackers, so i think we need to cash out tons for an xp unpacker, or just wish our ***** luck at torrent sites.. and hope we find a free upload, :/ Ive never heard about XP files in clients and ive opned alot files in dekaron times, when we rebuilded clients and server sides at pservers, and etc, same with other mmos as ls,aionn etc..

Anothing place im useles on : ) atlest i can use google and try help you guys find anything,

What about Thai 9d? Theres no Gg, why doesnt no1 of you 9disciple, or others try make anything 4 it? is it only me tht plays it? o.O all i see ingame is Thai guys who Flame me like hell since they think im from USA, and when i tell im from norway i get creds. lol. why are they so racist? >_<

Thank G1 for QM event today. was probley some of the best loots yet <3 Yahoo.no mail domain ftw<3 no caps^^
Old 11/09/2010, 23:10   #14

*.XP is a archive format just like *.zip or *.rar.
The big difference is, we don't know the method used to pack them. I've got no clue whether it's RE or something else, but I know programs like DeMsWz or HaRepacker where made to adapt to one such a file format (like *.XP).

What I know is: there are a few 'common' methods to keep ppls with very basic knowledge (i.e. knowing how to use a hex-editor) away, like XOR'ing the bytes.

Example:

Line u start with >1000 1110
Key that is used >0110 1101
_________ If XOR'ed it becomes
"Packed" byte> 1110 0011

And to apply this to some hex-bytes, you take in example the value "13 37 9D" and into Binary --
Our line would be become in binary:
| 0001 0011 | 0011 0111 | 1001 1101 |. Now I think one needs to read the bytes (i.e. each group of 2) from right to left so it would become:
9D 37 13 >
1001 1101 |0111 0011 |0001 0011 |
Now if it's XORed u take a random 'key-line' and XOR it with that to get it "packed".
And to unpack, u need to find what the file is XOR'ed with- the key (IF it is xor'ed - which is a fairly simple/outdated protection these days)
To find that specific "key" you can use the fact, that a program mostly starts with standard sentences, like "NineDragons Mobs"

Now notice: that would be XORed too! But u probably can see that, and find out what "key" is used it's XOR'ed

And from here I invite someone who's familiar with this to finish it of/correct me where I'm wrong XD

Xorrrrr
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2010, 23:54   #15

Good Story Bro.