Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 20:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9Dragons Alternate UI

Discussion on 9Dragons Alternate UI within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
9Dragons Alternate UI

I was wondering if possibly anyone had made an alternate UI or HUD for 9Dragons. The stock one is boring as all f. If anyone has one or would be able to make one please contact me. It would be greatly appreciated.
Old 07/02/2010, 06:51   #2

Lol, there's nothing wrong with the default, that's the first time I heard of such a request in the past 4 years of my playing.
Get used to it!
Old 07/03/2010, 10:59   #3

Alternate UI you say , but whoa whoa whoa , the normal UI is just fine ,looks just like the name of the game states 9Dragons , looks & feels just fine ,to redo the 9D UI would be ... well useless sorry to break it to you , besides hardcore pro's like jase are used to the default UI , anyway if you manage to pull off a new UI let us know .
Cheers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
**** Alternate D3D
04/06/2010 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 30 Replies
http://i42.tinypic.com/28ulitj.png MPGH.zip ... at uploaded.to - Free File Hosting, Free Image Hosting, Free Music Hosting, Free Video Hosting, ... vt:Virustotal. MD5: 896dc37d6488be44ca722615d2b67e43 Suspicious.Insight Heuristic.BehavesLike.Win32.CodeInjection.L W32/Heuristic-KPP!Eldorado so is mein 1.post mit sowas hoffe das passt und hoffe sowas wurde noch nicht gepostet thanks bitte???:handsdown:
Alternate Equipment glitch
03/13/2010 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 19 Replies
This glitch allows you to have the effects of a poison blade, mana backsword or health backsword without actually having them equipped. All you have to do is equip either a poison blade, mana backsword or health backsword (Whichever effect you want) into your alternate equipment weapon slot. *Note* if you press the button which swaps it from one type of equipment to the other and then back, you'll have to re-do this. Archer verses archer helps a lot if you have a health backsword...
Alternate equipment glitch
01/27/2010 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
Yo, since i want it to get patched ill post it :P, Requirments: 1.Rb above lvl 70 and claimed level 70 promotion(This is for strong tros level 130 with 2 sdg gears) 2.Any lvl bow for 1 - 70 (Bow level 70 would be the best) 3.Put the bow in your alternate equipment,Buy a fire arrow(U can buy it from ape city) 4.Put the arrow in the alternate equipment. 5.Drag the alternative equipment button and put it on any F keys which u like. How to use:
Alternate S4
07/04/2009 - S4 League - 19 Replies
Fake fake xD
Alternate und Garantie
05/30/2009 - Technical Support - 8 Replies
hi^^ ich wollte ma fragen wie das bei ALTERNATE. Hardware - Software - Entertainment mit der garantie aus sieht ob ma wenn man sich denn pc zusammen bauen lässt ne garatie von dennen bekommt...oder ob man von jedem einzeln produkt ne garantie hat oder dgibts keine...^^? un mh was empfehlt ihr dnen so nen duo oder quad core?