Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 14:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

disconnect because of using lightfoot?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
disconnect because of using lightfoot?

hey guys,
i have a question:
can you use the lightfoot without disconnecting? i couldn't use lightfoot without disconnecting since i am using the hefei-fix (when i' playing with the original NINEDRAGONS.exe i don't disconnect actually) with 9disciple... anyway, i didn't test that with advanced lightfoot...

if anyone knows why i keep disconnecting while using the lightfoot with 9disciple and the hefei-fix please tell me...

thanks

PS: lvling lightfoot isn't a problem with the advanced tomes, so it would be great if the advanced lightfoot works without disconnecting

Old 03/16/2010, 14:31   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi944 View Post
hey guys,
i have a question:
can you use the lightfoot without disconnecting? i couldn't use lightfoot without disconnecting since i am using the hefei-fix (when i' playing with the original NINEDRAGONS.exe i don't disconnect actually) with 9disciple... anyway, i didn't test that with advanced lightfoot...

if anyone knows why i keep disconnecting while using the lightfoot with 9disciple and the hefei-fix please tell me...

thanks

PS: lvling lightfoot isn't a problem with the advanced tomes, so it would be great if the advanced lightfoot works without disconnecting
Hefei fix = official game client (patch 73) with a modified server address. nothing more.

9Disciple does not use, or do anything with lightfoot. The closest 9Disciple gets to lightfoot is keeping track of when you meditate. (they use almost the same packet)

Old 03/16/2010, 16:34   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi944 View Post
hey guys,
i have a question:

thanks

Sounds like a lag issue!
Try this and see if this helps.

Also you don't really need tome's to train LF, you can AFK train LF with 9Disciple.
Old 03/16/2010, 16:48   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodOldJase View Post
Sounds like a lag issue!
Try this and see if this helps.
and that's just the problem: my game is almost lag-free and i also used that auto script to lower the lags... (it's very fast since i used that script)

i really don't know what's my problem i just disconnect after about 30 - 60 secs while using LF, but i don't when i have the original NINEDRAGONS.exe (of course not running 9disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodOldJase View Post
Also you don't really need tome's to train LF, you can AFK train LF with 9Disciple.
i just want to train LF by myself, at least it's 25 times faster leveling than on the acclaim servers (i needed like 40 mins for lvl 10 LF, with advanced IV tome... thanks to the dupe )

PS: actually i don't use LF that much because i have 500 teleport passes and the teleport of 9disciple

Old 03/16/2010, 16:49   #5

Smile

I have the same problem, when i use hefei fix + 9disciple i get a lot of delay... and when i travel a lot of distance(more than half of a map) i have to wait for the server to catch up or if i change location i will disconnect. I tested this many times and it's the same thing every single one, but with the normal client just english text there is no delay.
But unless you find a solution this is your only option:
-make a backup of 9dvn executable
-use hefei fix only when you plan to hack quests, etc.
-copy the original executable back when you are doing other stuff

P.S. This method will take less then actually letting the game update and re-copying the english text.
Old 03/16/2010, 22:20   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,021
If you have a single-core PC running the hack + game can cause lag/delay. I tested this on a AMD X2 64 and wow, sucks to be single core. Not saying that's your problem though.
Old 03/16/2010, 22:49   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by saweet View Post
If you have a single-core PC running the hack + game can cause lag/delay. I tested this on a AMD X2 64 and wow, sucks to be single core. Not saying that's your problem though.
*cough* i have a Intel Core i7 CPU with a GTX275 Super Overclock (yeah, i could play much better games but i am waiting for the Assassin's Creed 2 Crack)

anyway... i'll just use the method from vladdeva, but a speedhack would be good... (for my nukers)

« Help me pls;) | Hack 32k Dame 9D vn »