Yeah? Well, ofc he can spend 15k if it's not actually real money but some clicks, just see what RF does with other games..I mean, just look at this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK6zJhw1MS8.
Same stuff going on with 9d....they stupid and showing it. I hope RF loses rights to 9d since they are so fking trash and greedy...
Everyone should move on from RF and ruin them just as they ruined all the games they published by intentionally selling stuff for $ pretending "we did not know, we are looking into it", on RF players even pay to have Bugs in game....
Havent you seen the KR version? It has basically same craft rates and same rates on Item mall boxes. It's JWG not RF. All 9D games that have the new craft rate system are heavily gamble based. I dont give a fucc about that, i got enough spare money and for me its good if a server is p2w. I can be OP without having to be single nolifer with no family and friends. It could maybe be 30% less P2W since that's already high enough and most ppl cant afford even that. But other than that i like it this way.
So you're saying that RF has no part in selling items? Well I have to disagree my friend. If you can prove that JWG is actually selling those items I know someone who would pay greatly for this piece of information. But I bet you know who's selling if you spend 15k...you must be some VIP between the 10 players that are not afk on RF
We can stop this on this thread since it's unrelated, but you're not right. The rates have no impact on the thing I said <RF is the supplier of items being sold on that "black market" everyone talks about, which is basically a group of kids lead by daddy who hands out items>. Good luck to you on Yin.
Yeah? Well, ofc he can spend 15k if it's not actually real money but some clicks, just see what RF does with other games..I mean, just look at this: .
Same stuff going on with 9d....they stupid and showing it. I hope RF loses rights to 9d since they are so fking trash and greedy...
Everyone should move on from RF and ruin them just as they ruined all the games they published by intentionally selling stuff for $ pretending "we did not know, we are looking into it", on RF players even pay to have Bugs in game....
The items they sold were temporary and given as a "bonus" if you actually bought their coin. At least this is what I know. I don't know them selling items, they sold Gold..I bought too >.> But gold, not already crafted/created items alike RF does. You want an OP deco? that will be 140$ or 80$ if you find yourself to be a valuable customer. xD
The items they sold were temporary and given as a "bonus" if you actually bought their coin. At least this is what I know. I don't know them selling items, they sold Gold..I bought too >.> But gold, not already crafted/created items alike RF does. You want an OP deco? that will be 140$ or 80$ if you find yourself to be a valuable customer. xD
I said it, one thing we have going for us is transparency of GM logs, you'll never see this on any private besides us.
That's good, but also would be "not that smart" since people would eventually figure it out and call it a day or they won't care and just play casually as they should.
In yin there are about 10 players of my caliber. Also at least 30-40 more that spend couple of hundreds / month. If you say RF is selling it, then why does 9D KR have basicaly the same rates in everything? lol. It is just what this game has become independant of the publisher. It changed from that point where they introduced the F11 menu with craft and all that stuff.
Besides RF has no freaking clue about the game. If you ask me they wouldn't even know what to put in IM and how it is interconnected within the game economy. They just do what JWG suggests.
The only people on your 'calibre' are the ******* morons who help both **** companies continue to do what they do.
Everyone is abundantly aware that both RF and JWG are shady as ****.
Oh can confirm, even lended away 2slot 300dmg wbs, banner, pheonix banners, acclaim had its fair share of hell behind the scene from corrupts GMs to child VGMs and lies..
There was this SF "TestChar" i meet in Bp back at EC lvl's, got traded things cause "Acclaim didnt wipe his chars" and this person didnt seem to care at all.
GM Phew also auto lvl'd ppl " happen to me aswell, leveled on the spot "
Support Ethan Unbanned ppl relentlessly no care what so ever " Opposite of deathrammen "
RF a **** hole, it lives it own life, dont play 9D as main game i would say now adays.
The only people on your 'calibre' are the ******* morons who help both **** companies continue to do what they do.
Everyone is abundantly aware that both RF and JWG are shady as ****.
Well there is no other option is there? Private servers having outdated as fvck content and potentially closing every other weak doesnt sound very inviting. So I'm sticking to the only real option out there which was RF at that time, now let's see what Papaya has to offer as a second option. As I said privates are out the picture unless they can somehow manage to get the latest files.