Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 22:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Dawn - 9Dragons Private Server

Discussion on New Dawn - 9Dragons Private Server within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/26/2020, 20:40   #646

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
We wasted time with people that ended up leaving the staff as well, you're not the only one, next arguement please.

I can't say anything about others, but in kinga's case and in plastic's case, I think you were the one to blame, prove me wrong.
When you get a new job , do you dicate to the boss what you get paid?I have been running servers for 9 years. So dont go down that road.People wanted to work with me.your saying bog they dicate what they get paid????

Quote:
We wasted time with people that ended up leaving the staff as well, you're not the only one, next arguement please.

I can't say anything about others, but in kinga's case and in plastic's case, I think you were the one to blame, prove me wrong.
you showed greed all the time. dont ever go down that road with me.
Old 10/26/2020, 20:48   #647

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
When you get a new job , do you dicate to the boss what you get paid?I have been running servers for 9 years.
You're not the boss and this is not a job. Yes, people who know less and work less should be paid less, that's how it works, plastic, adek and me made eclipse.
Old 10/26/2020, 20:54   #648

You never made eclipse bog18dy, only the website, which was your first project. Plastic gave the templates. Alurion, the person who screwed you , screwed up the server files by making adhoc server, using korean and U.S server files. Kinga and her boyfriend, did fantastic work on the Textures.
Old 10/26/2020, 21:31   #649

Patch 8

1. Text fixes for relics and a lot of other stuff (preparations for new decos).
  2. CoS Server buff added for the halloween season.
  3. Unnerfed blue banners can be used as a resource for beads.
  4. BoC is craftable in-game.
  5. Easier resources for low level dungeons (and icy dung as well).
  6. Couriers as hourly gifts.
  7. Loulan resources fixed.
Old 10/27/2020, 22:02   #650

Sad to read this, some of you folks are actually decent, but the team is always ***.. Securety ***, who care about GM logs? To show players nothing is corrupted?, well yea just manually add on restart, you guys did that aswell to me on Eclipse..
Old 10/28/2020, 01:15   #651

only if i could get the game to work, im no computer expert and cant even get the game luncher not to give me error
Old 10/28/2020, 08:35   #652

Quote:
Originally Posted by milad1991 View Post
only if i could get the game to work, im no computer expert and cant even get the game luncher not to give me error
prolly antivirus issue
Old 10/28/2020, 14:17   #653

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
Well they should . Statements of viewing logs to all users, but with hidden clauses, should not be defined and stated , if they cannot follow through and support such statements. They have given wrongful information on their website of gm logs and it should be addressed.

To be honest, after the constant crap you put against Eclipse and you obviously posted your thoughts to others on your own self thoughts about me, I really hope now, you feel your actions and thoughts you posted to others to bring down other private servers, will surfice your ego, to gain the people with interest with your enterprise Bogdy.But the funniest thing is. Karma always comes around. Your whole package,i hope you get the people to play.But from years of knowledge of mmorpg, you will make this work, but your greed and selfishness will end you very soon. You will not support . You make beta and give % of income back. Wait till r2 releases. I will make the server free for 6 months and use my own money to supplement the community. Your greed and envy will suffocate you .

Ok jamie.Lets speak about being humble. Are you aware of being a community manager and aware of all the actions and statements, you are making at this present time. Are you aware of all actions your so called bosses (New Dawn Propietors). Maybe. Lets not forget the private chats between us , when you made it obvious you was neutral. You specifically said you was not taking sides. But i can recollect certain moments in time speaking about certain members, to be fair you never said a bad word, but the word was to other parties, you said to me, Yoor server will always win. Not a case of win jamie, its a case of support.Eclipse offers that and you said that.You are the ideal communitry manager jamie.
I'm not a community manager. I left ND. I wasn't making a point to take sides. I was just making a point to say you need to chill with trying to justify the transparency of the logs.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/28/2020, 17:49   #654

This server is dead lmao. Eclipse r2 will rock. who cares about corruption ? u pay you win or you dont pay and play on a dead *** server full with bugs . NewDawn team was 6 months late with release of beta and it is still horrible. You made a joke of yourselves.
Also you guys do not respect the community. you all way too arrogant and rude to players, who is testing your stupid server for free... ahh and yeah in excahgne they don't get proper updates,notices, and not even respect. cant wait to see how you guys fail on this project. Ahh nvm most players already left . good luck with your 50 people playing that ****** server.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/28/2020, 20:41   #655

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.shade View Post
This server is dead lmao. Eclipse r2 will rock. who cares about corruption ?
Your arguement is wrong in some many ways, if you want to pay a lot, why would you play a server where a drunkard hands out items and operator tools to players ? Why not play Redfox then ?

Second of all, we'll see if you can even play Eclipse , I mean 1 shot kills, teleporting will ruin it sadly.

Bugged server ? Have you seen play9d R3 or R1 ? We're fixing bugs progressively, that's what we've been doing, the only reason we lost population is due to the fact it is a beta and people fear the wipe.

Martin, next time send other *** kissers please, not the same old ones.
Old 10/28/2020, 21:44   #656

Quote:
Your arguement is wrong in some many ways, if you want to pay a lot, why would you play a server where a drunkard hands out items and operator tools to players ? Why not play Redfox then ?

Second of all, we'll see if you can even play Eclipse , I mean 1 shot kills, teleporting will ruin it sadly.

Bugged server ? Have you seen play9d R3 or R1 ? We're fixing bugs progressively, that's what we've been doing, the only reason we lost population is due to the fact it is a beta and people fear the wipe.

Martin, next time send other *** kissers please, not the same old ones.

Always resorts to name calling. Thats how bad it gets for you Bogdy, when you get stung from other People.

Karma does come round. Time for some of your own medicne. People have view points, i certainly do not have any control what they post on here.

So stop resorting to name calling thats scraping the bottem of the barrel.
Old 10/29/2020, 04:09   #657

This is beautiful.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/29/2020, 06:44   #658

Why is there such drama in this community?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/29/2020, 09:06   #659

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by max316 View Post
Why is there such drama in this community?
Because players don't know how to let go of the past.
Same old story over and over again.

Would be best to ignore certain posts but it became personal for a lot players here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/29/2020, 11:14   #660

This isn't beautiful this is disgusting. I made one point about logs and everyone is piping up. Stop making threats about 1 shotting and teleporting... Grow up lad.
Closed Thread