Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 20:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Dawn - 9Dragons Private Server

Discussion on New Dawn - 9Dragons Private Server within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/19/2020, 18:15   #631

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddwood View Post
TLDR but the links you posted are just me being annoyed seeing you guys hack and ddox the other servers, why don't u ask yourself why my attitude towards you guys changed 6 years ago?

Only reason I reply to any of your posts is usually because I find them ironic and hypocritical haven seen with my own eyes how good you guys really are.

Anyway, instead of wasting time scrolling through all my posts trying to make an argument, why don't you prove me wrong and do something other than hype your server.
You literally TLDR'ed through the part you asked for.
Old 10/23/2020, 23:20   #632

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
Certainly the most honest, certainly the only server where you will see GM logs public .

I will resume to posting patch notes here, sad to see a forum with such a long history getting taken over by kids due to the lack of moderators.
You cant make the logs 100% transparent, unless you open a text field for the end user to pass a sql Select statement to either of the following Databases and tables

DB>=GMS
Table=[dbo].[OPER_Log]

Fields
[who]
[server_group]
[verb]
[what]
[priority]
[when]

DB>=ND_LOG_0
Table>=[dbo].[itemlog]

Unfortunately this table has no datestamp field . So i created a trigger to create a date stamp with the relevant itemlog_id into a new indexed table called[dbo].[itemlogdate]

fields of concern
[code] 'Transaction code'
1 LOG_ITEM_DNPC_DROP_
14 LOG_ITEM_MOVE_VILLAGE_
15 LOG_ITEM_PC_DROP
16 LOG_ITEM_PC_GRAP
17 LOG_ITEM_PVP_TRADE
18 LOG_ITEM_BUY_FROM_NPC
19 LOG_ITEM_SELL_TO_NPC
20 LOG_ITEM_SELL_CLAN_GIVE
21 LOG_ITEM_CLAN_GIVE_MONEY
22 LOG_ITEM_QUEST_GIVE
23 LOG_ITEM_QUSET_REMOVE
24 LOG_ITEM_MONEY_INVAILD
25 LOG_ITEM_BREAK_ITEM
26 LOG_ITEM_SAVE_STORAGE
27 LOG_ITEM_TAKEOUT_STORAGE
28 LOG_ITEM_SOCKET_INSERT
29 LOG_ITEM_CLAN_GIVE_KICKUSER
30 LOG_ITEM_STORAGE_KICKUSER
31 LOG_ITEM_PSSHOP_TRADE
32 LOG_ITEM_SAVEMONEY_STORAGE
33 LOG_ITEM_TAKEOUTMONEY_STORAGE
34 LOG_ITEM_BUYSTORAGE
35 LOG_ITEM_GAMBLE
36 LOG_ITEM_ELIXIR
37 LOG_ITEM_BOXGAMBLE
38 LOG_ITEM_NPC_BOX_GAMBLE
39 LOG_ITEM_USE_
40 LOG_ITEM_ADD_FROM_GMS_SUCC
41 LOG_ITEM_ADD_FROM_GMS_FAIL
42 LOG_ITEM_REM_FROM_GMS
43 LOG_ITEM_DS_UPDATE_MONEY_
45 LOG_ITEM_ADD_FROM_EVENT_SUCC
46 LOG_ITEM_CHANGE_BLOODPOINT_
50 LOG_ITEM_INCHANT_RESULT_
51 LOG_ITEM_INCHANT_SUCCESS_
52 LOG_ITEM_INCHANT_FAIL_
53 LOG_ITEM_INCHANT_REMOVE_
54 LOG_ITEM_PROTECT_ITEM_
55 LOG_ITEM_INCSTR_ITEM_
61 LOG_ITEM_RESOURCE_REMOVE
62 LOG_ITEM_COLLECT_GET
63 LOG_ITEM_COLLECT_REMOVE
64 LOG_ITEM_RESOURCE_GET
71 LOG_ITEM_KILLMONSTER
72 LOG_ITEM_PK_RESULT_
73 LOG_ITEM_NAME_CHANGE_
74 LOG_ITEM_PK_LTS_
80 LOG_ITEM_TAX_ADD_
81 LOG_ITEM_TAX_TAKE_
90 LOG_COMBAT_CHALLENGE_
91 LOG_COMBAT_STEP_
92 _LOG_COMBAT_THREATEN_
95 LOG_HERO_WINNER_REWARD_
100 LOG_CASHITEM_RECEIVE_
101 LOG_CASHITEM_REMOVE_

[zone] map id 1-23 "does not report back a zone(zone=0) when gm tool injection occurs"
[from_uid] ign unique id
[itemfrom] ingame name
[to_uid]
[itemto]
[type1] 0-20 ie 1=cloth,resrources=7
[type2] item id number

Piece of mind i think the community has a right to have access to this sql script, as it will report all the transactions within the server. But ofc for most concerns are item injections and removals.
code>=40 means gm tools to add item to user
code>=42 means gm tools to remove item from user

---------------------------------------------------------------------
USE [ND_LOG_0]
GO

SELECT ItemLog.ItemLog_id, ItemLog.code, ItemLog.zone, ItemLog.from_uid, ItemLog.itemfrom, ItemLog.to_uid, ItemLog.itemto, ItemLog.money, ItemLog.type1, ItemLog.type2, ItemLog.moreinfo, Itemlogdate.Dated
FROM ItemLog INNER JOIN
Itemlogdate ON ItemLog.ItemLog_id = Itemlogdate.ItemLog_ID
WHERE (ItemLog.code = '40') or (ItemLog.code = '42')
ORDER BY Itemlogdate.Dated
-------------------------------------------------------------------
This will report all GMTOOL activity on removal and addition of items.

The image below will show you how easy it is to filter out what you dont want people to see.

By simply adding a 'WHERE' cluase to filter out the sql user login or filtering out a wild card within the object field( ie WHERE Object <>'%such%')

Your website shown below of GM logs are not actually reassuring. Whos to know you are not filtering out certain actions.

I am not having a go at you guys. All i am saying is. Allow people the option to send a sql script to report back where they can filter out what they dont need to see. Hard coding your reports, certainly wont reassure everyone.
Old 10/24/2020, 00:17   #633

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
You cant make the logs 100% transparent, unless you open a text field for the end user to pass a sql Select statement to either of the following Databases and tables

DB>=GMS
Table=[dbo].[OPER_Log]

Fields
[who]
[server_group]
[verb]
[what]
[priority]
[when]

DB>=ND_LOG_0
Table>=[dbo].[itemlog]

Unfortunately this table has no datestamp field . So i created a trigger to create a date stamp with the relevant itemlog_id into a new indexed table called[dbo].[itemlogdate]

fields of concern
1 LOG_ITEM_DNPC_DROP_
15 LOG_ITEM_PC_DROP
16 LOG_ITEM_PC_GRAP
17 LOG_ITEM_PVP_TRADE
18 LOG_ITEM_BUY_FROM_NPC
19 LOG_ITEM_SELL_TO_NPC
22 LOG_ITEM_QUEST_GIVE
23 LOG_ITEM_QUSET_REMOVE
25 LOG_ITEM_BREAK_ITEM
26 LOG_ITEM_SAVE_STORAGE
31 LOG_ITEM_PSSHOP_TRADE
34 LOG_ITEM_BUYSTORAGE
35 LOG_ITEM_GAMBLE
36 LOG_ITEM_ELIXIR
37 LOG_ITEM_BOXGAMBLE
39 LOG_ITEM_USE_
42 LOG_ITEM_REM_FROM_GMS
55 LOG_ITEM_INCSTR_ITEM_
62 LOG_ITEM_COLLECT_GET
64 LOG_ITEM_RESOURCE_GET
71 LOG_ITEM_KILLMONSTER
72 LOG_ITEM_PK_RESULT_
73 LOG_ITEM_NAME_CHANGE_
74 LOG_ITEM_PK_LTS_
80 LOG_ITEM_TAX_ADD_
81 LOG_ITEM_TAX_TAKE_
90 LOG_COMBAT_CHALLENGE_
91 LOG_COMBAT_STEP_
92 _LOG_COMBAT_THREATEN_
101 LOG_CASHITEM_REMOVE_

[zone] map id 1-23 "does not report back a zone(zone=0) when gm tool injection occurs"
[from_uid] ign unique id
[itemfrom] ingame name
[to_uid]
[itemto]
[type2] item id number

Piece of mind i think the community has a right to have access to this sql script, as it will report all the transactions within the server. But ofc for most concerns are item injections and removals.

USE [ND_LOG_0]
GO

SELECT ItemLog.ItemLog_id, ItemLog.code, ItemLog.zone, ItemLog.from_uid, ItemLog.itemfrom, ItemLog.to_uid, ItemLog.itemto, ItemLog.money, ItemLog.type1, ItemLog.type2, ItemLog.moreinfo, Itemlogdate.Dated
FROM ItemLog INNER JOIN

The image below will show you how easy it is to filter out what you dont want people to see.

By simply adding a 'WHERE' cluase to filter out the sql user login or filtering out a wild card within the object field( ie WHERE Object <>'%such%')

Your website shown below of GM logs are not actually reassuring. Whos to know you are not filtering out certain actions.

I am not having a go at you guys. All i am saying is. Allow people the option to send a sql script to report back where they can filter out what they dont need to see. Hard coding your reports, certainly wont reassure everyone.
As much as I want to let sleeping dogs lie. You have absolutely no place in this community to be telling people about reassurance. We won't bring up history but humble yourself and remember the mess you caused multiple times.
Old 10/24/2020, 00:20   #634

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam1e View Post
As much as I want to let sleeping dogs lie. You have absolutely no place in this community to be telling people about reassurance. We won't bring up history but humble yourself and remember the mess you caused multiple times.
thats fair enough. I was only trying to help. Thats the last time i will post.
Old 10/24/2020, 23:15   #635

Quote:
thats fair enough. I was only trying to help. Thats the last time i will post.
You're talking BS, what you showed is the information related to the LOG database (containing logs about ALL characters and ingame actions), however we exposed logs from the GMS database (containings operational tool logs).

P.S. I thought you sold eclipse, so why do you still have access to the stuff I see in the background.
Old 10/26/2020, 17:58   #636

Quote:
You're talking BS, what you showed is the information related to the LOG database (containing logs about ALL characters and ingame actions), however we exposed logs from the GMS database (containings operational tool logs).

P.S. I thought you sold eclipse, so why do you still have access to the stuff I see in the background.
bodgy obviously you never studied the 2 reports. left side was from nd_log_0 and right side was from GMS. Those reports were given to me by witcher. perhaps read the boxes left side says USE ND_LOG_0 right window says USE GMS. I sent the details i requested. Eclipse is Witchers server now. I got bigger things to sort out now.

Bogdy, perhaps be more 100% sure of what you say here before making statements. From what i understand from players, you dont even understand how to revive a deleted IGN. The all knowing person as you are, has just been put in the hot spot.Now we will see how you ascertain what support means and how you can actually follow through that support.

I was merely stating about the fact of how you can show all of the logs of staff injection. You made .dll with hard coded sql, which i know for sure has filtered 'where' statements.

Bogdy your full of **** and you should not lead people to believe of the GM logs are true. In fact sod it . i will prove a point later in a full 10 minute video.
Old 10/26/2020, 18:23   #637

I don't care about what you think, I'm not exposing any connections strings publicly, it sounds stupid, it sounds like something you would do if you weren't corrupted.
Old 10/26/2020, 18:58   #638

Quote:
I don't care about what you think, I'm not exposing any connections strings publicly, it sounds stupid, it sounds like something you would do if you weren't corrupted.
Who is exposing connection strings? are you suggesting i did. Where are the connection strings? Now you got my attention yet again. Smart you maybe sometimes. But smart ****, you just made your self for not reading the thread more carefully.

I am not making an issue here. Only Elaborating on your post earlier.
Old 10/26/2020, 19:00   #639

elite*gold: 214
Quote:

DB>=GMS
Table=[dbo].[OPER_Log]

Fields
[who]
[server_group]
[verb]
[what]
[priority]
[when]

DB>=ND_LOG_0
Table>=[dbo].[itemlog]

fields of concern
1 LOG_ITEM_DNPC_DROP_
15 LOG_ITEM_PC_DROP
16 LOG_ITEM_PC_GRAP
17 LOG_ITEM_PVP_TRADE
18 LOG_ITEM_BUY_FROM_NPC
19 LOG_ITEM_SELL_TO_NPC
22 LOG_ITEM_QUEST_GIVE
23 LOG_ITEM_QUSET_REMOVE
25 LOG_ITEM_BREAK_ITEM
26 LOG_ITEM_SAVE_STORAGE
31 LOG_ITEM_PSSHOP_TRADE
34 LOG_ITEM_BUYSTORAGE
35 LOG_ITEM_GAMBLE
36 LOG_ITEM_ELIXIR
37 LOG_ITEM_BOXGAMBLE
39 LOG_ITEM_USE_
42 LOG_ITEM_REM_FROM_GMS
55 LOG_ITEM_INCSTR_ITEM_
62 LOG_ITEM_COLLECT_GET
64 LOG_ITEM_RESOURCE_GET
71 LOG_ITEM_KILLMONSTER
72 LOG_ITEM_PK_RESULT_
73 LOG_ITEM_NAME_CHANGE_
74 LOG_ITEM_PK_LTS_
80 LOG_ITEM_TAX_ADD_
81 LOG_ITEM_TAX_TAKE_
90 LOG_COMBAT_CHALLENGE_
91 LOG_COMBAT_STEP_
92 _LOG_COMBAT_THREATEN_
101 LOG_CASHITEM_REMOVE_

[from_uid] ign unique id
[itemfrom] ingame name
[to_uid]
[itemto]
[type2] item id number

USE [ND_LOG_0]
GO

FROM ItemLog INNER JOIN

Yes bro you're right i'm gonna execute a query right before I start playing every day and analyze the logs for couple of hours. Lol that is absolutely overkill as f@ck. Actually nobody really cares about the logs too much. It's more sign that the GMs are trying to be transparent, the regular player doesnt give 2 f@cks about those logs and probably will never look at it in the first place. All people want is to have a nice game experience. Also never forget logs are not made for the end consumer but for the developer.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 10/26/2020, 19:04   #640

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaTT View Post
Yes bro you're right i'm gonna execute a query right before I start playing every day and analyze the logs for couple of hours. Lol that is absolutely overkill as f@ck. Actually nobody really cares about the logs too much. It's more sign that the GMs are trying to be transparent, the regular player doesnt give 2 f@cks about those logs and probably will never look at it in the first place. All people want is to have a nice game experience.
Well they should . Statements of viewing logs to all users, but with hidden clauses, should not be defined and stated , if they cannot follow through and support such statements. They have given wrongful information on their website of gm logs and it should be addressed.

Quote:

To be honest, after the constant crap you put against Eclipse and you obviously posted your thoughts to others on your own self thoughts about me, I really hope now, you feel your actions and thoughts you posted to others to bring down other private servers, will surfice your ego, to gain the people with interest with your enterprise Bogdy.But the funniest thing is. Karma always comes around. Your whole package,i hope you get the people to play.But from years of knowledge of mmorpg, you will make this work, but your greed and selfishness will end you very soon. You will not support . You make beta and give % of income back. Wait till r2 releases. I will make the server free for 6 months and use my own money to supplement the community. Your greed and envy will suffocate you .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam1e View Post
Ok jamie.Lets speak about being humble. Are you aware of being a community manager and aware of all the actions and statements, you are making at this present time. Are you aware of all actions your so called bosses (New Dawn Propietors). Maybe. Lets not forget the private chats between us , when you made it obvious you was neutral. You specifically said you was not taking sides. But i can recollect certain moments in time speaking about certain members, to be fair you never said a bad word, but the word was to other parties, you said to me, Yoor server will always win. Not a case of win jamie, its a case of support.Eclipse offers that and you said that.You are the ideal communitry manager jamie.
Old 10/26/2020, 20:09   #641

So basically I'm greedy while making the operational tools public, but you, selling refined weapons generated by the operational tool, are not corrupted.

Basically, I'm greedy offering a refund once we change version, but you went through all this clown trip in order to make up this story about you selling eclipse, just so you could NOT offer a REFUND.

GG WP, if anybody will play your server they deserve to lose their money. I would play Classic any day of the week before even trying Eclipse.

That being said, New Dawn all the way boys, the only server with a long term plan.
Old 10/26/2020, 20:20   #642

Quote:
So basically I'm greedy while making the operational tools public, but you, selling refined weapons generated by the operational tool, are not corrupted.

Basically, I'm greedy offering a refund once we change version, but you went through all this clown trip in order to make up this story about you selling eclipse, just so you could NOT offer a REFUND.

GG WP, if anybody will play your server they deserve to lose their money. I would Classic any day of the week before even trying Eclipse.
Ok lets make a start of what you passed over to adek

1st off you gave the .dll source to Adek, Enabling his code to make 4000 Eclipse accounts. Until i shut the site down. Dissembled the .dll. Altered the class call and recompiled. Oh Did you forget that

Shall i also continue with your infiltrated attempts . Shall i continue. Not once have i said anything of what you guys did. Oh Btw Alurion has given details also. I guess after he stole your details.Shall I Reveal more?!!!
Old 10/26/2020, 20:24   #643

Quote:
Ok lets make a start of what you passed over to adek

1st off you gave the .dll source to Adek, Enabling his code to make 4000 Eclipse accounts. Until i shut the site down. Dissembled the .dll. Altered the class call and recompiled. Oh Did you forget that

Shall i also continue with your infiltrated attempts . Shall i continue. Not once have i said anything of what you guys did. Oh Btw Alurion has given details also. I guess after he stole your details.Shall I Reveal more?!!!

1st off, you're wrong, anybody with software knowledge could create accounts, that's why big businesses use captcha, it has nothing to do with any source code or dll.

2nd off, stop robbing players, stop opening cheap knockoff servers and closing them. Elysium, Titan, all the ******* ****** servers you had and all closed down in a corruption scandal.
Old 10/26/2020, 20:29   #644

Quote:
1st off, you're wrong, anybody with software knowledge could create accounts, that's why big businesses use captcha, it has nothing to do with any source code or dll.

2nd off, stop robbing players, stop opening cheap knockoff servers and closing them. Elysium, Titan, all the ******* ****** servers you had and all closed down in a corruption scandal.
A

Are you sure your muppet staff never went renegade against you. The fact is people go for strength. Your muppet ability to support a communtiy , will only define what represents you as a community. Greed. We will see who surfices the long term oppertunities
Old 10/26/2020, 20:32   #645

Quote:
A

Are you sure your muppet staff never went renegade against you.
We wasted time with people that ended up leaving the staff as well, you're not the only one, next arguement please.

I can't say anything about others, but in kinga's case and in plastic's case, I think you were the one to blame, prove me wrong.
Closed Thread