Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 08:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Dawn - 9Dragons Private Server

Discussion on New Dawn - 9Dragons Private Server within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/24/2020, 14:49   #136

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ™Sin™ View Post
We will launch server, dont worry.
yeah in 5 years possibly
Old 03/24/2020, 14:54   #137

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by -------ii------- View Post
yeah in 5 years possibly
Our plan is to launch server in 3 days.
There is a chance of delay, but it shouldnt be more then a month or two. (We hope it wont take more then that, we really do.)
(Our developers are trying its best to reach the deadlline, but real life troubles have priority.)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2020, 15:44   #138

Quote:
Our plan is to launch server in 3 days.
There is a chance of delay, but it shouldnt be more then a month or two.
(Our developers are trying its best to reach the deadlline, but real life troubles have priority.)
we MIGHT release in 3 days. but if we don't, YOU'LL WAIT 2 MONTHS. THATS YOUR PUNISHMENT
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2020, 15:54   #139

Quote:
we MIGHT release in 3 days. but if we don't, YOU'LL WAIT 2 MONTHS. THATS YOUR PUNISHMENT
The whole world is in quarantine, which means it could affect the development pace and lifes of our developers. Show some understanding.
Old 03/24/2020, 16:05   #140

Quote:
The whole world is in quarantine, which means it could affect the development pace and lifes of our developers. Show some understanding.
i understand that you need time. it's fine. nothing wrong with that (even tho i still fail to see how quarantine affects development. its the opposite if anything), but in what world does what you said make sense?
Old 03/24/2020, 16:17   #141

Quote:
i understand that you need time. it's fine. nothing wrong with that (even tho i still fail to see how quarantine affects development. its the opposite if anything), but in what world does what you said make sense?
Life is not that easy i am afraid. Quarantine means that some people need to find alternative ways to get the income they need, just so they can get through the month.
Some are lucky and can afford to take a break for few weeks without having to worry about money and other problems.

What i said about delay of up 2 months was wrong after talking it over with our developers.

Server will be delayed no eta is announced, but our team is working on releasing as soon as possible.
Join our Discord for more information:
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2020, 17:30   #142

Funny how people who contribute 0 to getting a server running consider a delay as punishment. It's free be thankful if you get it at all. They've mentioned multiple times they're hoping to make the initial timeframe they laid out. That means that a POSSIBLE delay MAY happen not that one will for sure. Take a deep breath and relax lol
Old 03/24/2020, 17:30   #143

Smile

Quote:
Server will be delayed
will it be up before 2021
Old 03/24/2020, 17:33   #144

Quote:
will it be up before 2021
Surely, the global issues have set us a bit back and the fact that the team has falled a bit behind schedule. We'll keep you updated. Cheers.
Old 03/24/2020, 17:34   #145

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctrlaltdie View Post
Funny how people who contribute 0 to getting a server running consider a delay as punishment. It's free be thankful if you get it at all. They've mentioned multiple times they're hoping to make the initial timeframe they laid out. That means that a POSSIBLE delay MAY happen not that one will for sure. Take a deep breath and relax lol
Yea but i can understand how certain players are upset. We will stop giving any kind of ETA from now on.
We really thought it would be possible, but it just isn't with current state.
Old 03/24/2020, 17:36   #146

I understand, the entire world is facing stress on all sides. I thank y'all for continuing to work on a possible distraction in these times. Best of luck and health to you and all the staff.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/26/2020, 00:19   #147

Be careful! ignore those who tell you trivial things from here, life is more valuable than the game we will play.
Old 03/26/2020, 11:16   #148

It's just funny that a week ago you said there is 0 possible reason why would the release be delayed..
starts to sound like another zeron lol :/
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/26/2020, 15:04   #149

Quote:
This fuhin killed me... You guys sit on discord and use ur PC's..

Mention Covid, you f'n dumb or that Naive you try to pull that one?.

The common world still rolls as usuall in most countries, and urs probly not even in a lockdown yet. Excuses is one thing you guys are masters at.

Sin im also AMAZED you still a CGM.

In most countries everything is normal, just no schools and regulations at Stores etc. the F you doing man.. This covid **** is serious, but dont you try come here and tell us Covid messes up the Release time when it were told 27 long ago, and Covid lockdown in some countries started like few days ago. So freakin Naive. Pullin Covid excuse, what the......
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/26/2020, 15:10   #150

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkenneth View Post
This fuhin killed me... You guys sit on discord and use ur PC's..

Mention Covid, you f'n dumb or that Naive you try to pull that one?.

The common world still rolls as usuall in most countries, and urs probly not even in a lockdown yet. Excuses is one thing you guys are masters at.

Sin im also AMAZED you still a CGM.

In most countries everything is normal, just no schools and regulations at Stores etc. the F you doing man.. This covid **** is serious, but dont you try come here and tell us Covid messes up the Release time when it were told 27 long ago, and Covid lockdown in some countries started like few days ago. So freakin Naive. Pullin Covid excuse, what the......
It seems you are one of those people who think they know everything.
Must be amazing to be so gifted.
Closed Thread