Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 21:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for developers

Discussion on Looking for developers within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for developers

Hello.

I'm looking for more developers to join our project. (real developers that know how to write scalable systems and quality code, not looking for mods/vgms/script kiddos/ content developers)

The project is quite big (to feature new KR content).

If you're interested PM me for more details.

Nobody is excluded, we can't pay beforehand, we'll do profit sharing once the game is out based on contribution.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/11/2019, 17:06   #2

you mean:you have got the full old code???
Old 08/11/2019, 17:25   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12sky2Server View Post
you mean:you have got the full old code???
We're working on NEW stuff, so nope. I manage to make the 2009 GS source compile back when I was working on eclipse, but since I'm no longer there I deleted that source.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2019, 09:23   #4

Hi bog18dy, what requirements are needed to join?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2019, 09:37   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by karma0 View Post
Hi bog18dy, what requirements are needed to join?
C# / C++ knowledge, programming knowledge in general (networking/data structures) and passion for 9D . Drop me your disco on private we can discuss.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2019, 00:57   #6

Very good to know that there are people investing in development. I would like to join the project but university and work won't let me. But as soon as I have time I would like to contribute to the community.
I don't know if my skills will help, because I've never worked with game development, but I have experience with other languages and the enterprise development world.

I'm looking forward for this new project.
Greetings
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/18/2019, 10:13   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushiwoo View Post
Don't bother helping this guy, he's just left a private server that he's been threating and causing problems with. Dudes a waste of time by the looks of it
You don't know the full story sadly, I was rather kicked off that private. I have been threatening that server because in case you have not seen the owner leaked a private conversation with me and leak private payment data of players.

Also how was I causing problems with eclipse ? The only reason eclipse has Kunlun / West / East is because of me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/18/2019, 10:15   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
Hello.

I'm looking for more developers to join our project. (real developers that know how to write scalable systems and quality code, not looking for mods/vgms/script kiddos/ content developers)

The project is quite big (to feature new KR content).

If you're interested PM me for more details.

Nobody is excluded, we can't pay beforehand, we'll do profit sharing once the game is out based on contribution.
Guessing this is for the server you tried to steal population of Eclipse 9d for.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/18/2019, 10:16   #9

Quote:
Guessing this is for the server you tried to steal population of Eclipse 9d for.
I guess eclipse did not use my resources to get where it is at ? I'm not stealing anything from eclipse, if people wanna join my future server it's because it will be better . How can I steal players ? lmao
Old 08/18/2019, 10:16   #10

Quote:
You don't know the full story sadly, I was rather kicked off that private. I have been threatening that server because in case you have not seen the owner leaked a private conversation with me and leak private payment data of players.

Also how was I causing problems with eclipse ? The only reason eclipse has Kunlun / West / East is because of me.
You threatening to take down eclipse is more going to make people hate you because many spend a lot of money and time here. Don't get why u don't just leave it and focus on your project.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/18/2019, 10:17   #11

Quote:
You threatening to take down eclipse is more going to make people hate you because many spend a lot of money and time here. Don't get why u don't just leave it and focus on your project.
That's what I did, up until mardu started leaking private conversations with me.

Also don't worry, what I meant is we are taking eclipse down because everybody will likely join our server, it is unlikely for me to start hacking eclipse like adek did with 9ds, nur will I ddos eclipse.
Old 08/18/2019, 10:38   #12

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Just so you know, bog18dy didn't say he will DDoS Eclipse or anything like that.
From what i saw, Quassa feels threatened about this project since few people left his team.
Try to hear other side of the story before you trashtalk about someone.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/18/2019, 13:23   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ™Sin™ View Post
Just so you know, bog18dy didn't say he will DDoS Eclipse or anything like that.
From what i saw, Quassa feels threatened about this project since few people left his team.
Try to hear other side of the story before you trashtalk about someone.
Just a real snakey move to work with the guy that built 9d eclipse from the bottom up to its success today to then just leave and want to take all the population with it. They guy could've just in a way more professional way.
Old 08/18/2019, 13:30   #14

Quote:
Just a real snakey move to work with the guy that built 9d eclipse from the bottom up to its success today to then just leave and want to take all the population with it. They guy could've just in a way more professional way.
Me, adek, alurion and plastic build eclipse more than martin did.

Martin has custom items,skills, new maps because of the developments me,adek,plastic did.

Martin has gm tool because of plastic.

Martin has the base content because of alurion.

So what did martin do exactly ?

I think you know **** what you're talking about and you just wanna spread some propaganda because you're friends with him, just my random guess.

P.S. You're bias af, told you I didn't leave eclipse, I was refused, so basically kicked out. Good luck. Have a good day.

P.S.2 : Am I the unprofessional one ? Or martin who leaked the private data from paypal of plastic ?
Old 08/18/2019, 13:37   #15

Quote:
Me, adek, alurion and plastic build eclipse more than martin did.

Martin has custom items,skills, new maps because of the developments me,adek,plastic did.

Martin has gm tool because of plastic.

Martin has the base content because of alurion.

So what did martin do exactly ?

I think you know **** what you're talking about and you just wanna spread some propaganda because you're friends with him, just my random guess.

P.S. You're bias af, told you I didn't leave eclipse, I was refused, so basically kicked out. Good luck. Have a good day.

P.S.2 : Am I the unprofessional one ? Or martin who leaked the private data from paypal of plastic ?
But theres a reason you were refused, can you tell me what that is?