Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 16:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9DPK IS ALIVE ?

Discussion on 9DPK IS ALIVE ? within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation 9DPK IS ALIVE ?

I FOUND The Saite I logged MY OLD ACC , and I logged in and downloaded it and I logged in the game, most do not have anyone knows someone happened?
sorry for my English

Old 07/14/2016, 07:55   #2

yes 9d pk is alive , but its kinda empty since they changed the way you can create an account so peoples are stuck on logging page , The acces code is 9ds123 i think . Its the owners fault that the didnt posted here or found a way to inform new players how to create an account on 9d pk so thats why its empty .

P.S is the new web for 9DPK , acces code 9ds123 , woth playin there until ZERON 9d will come out .
Old 07/14/2016, 15:39   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl0rd View Post
yes 9d pk is alive , but its kinda empty since they changed the way you can create an account so peoples are stuck on logging page , The acces code is 9ds123 i think . Its the owners fault that the didnt posted here or found a way to inform new players how to create an account on 9d pk so thats why its empty .

P.S is the new web for 9DPK , acces code 9ds123 , woth playin there until ZERON 9d will come out .

I tried this code access , and not given friend, has some post here talk about this code ? where can I get ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl0rd View Post

I tried this code access , and not given friend, has some post here talk about this code ? where can I get ?
Old 07/17/2016, 09:34   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tukis View Post

Try this code 9dsdazdaz
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2016, 12:24   #5

Does this game work anymore? I mean, I see people online on their webpage...
But when I get at the log-in screen it always says "password incorrect".
That's quite odd, I've changed my password like 4 times and it still doesn't work.
Anyone has the same problem?