Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 23:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9DPK/EOD/ELYSIUM GG BYPASS

Discussion on 9DPK/EOD/ELYSIUM GG BYPASS within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb 9DPK/EOD/ELYSIUM GG BYPASS

Hi there!
Im Quoda, an old member of Elitepvpers.com .
I was trying to bypass the GG these days because i saw a vietnamese player on 9DPK using speed hack and delay. I'm really challenged, i bypass de gg, i can enter the login screen but after that i get crash and error from GG.
Any useful help to bypass it? Maybe PM me if you dont wanna make it public.
Thanks in advance !
Old 02/19/2015, 22:12   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtJamie View Post
Absolutely none. The remaining community on this game is scarcely reaching a tiny population. I sincerely hope not a single person with the relevant knowledge will teach you to break the game and affect the community even more than the broken game is already doing.

You should be banned from every single server that currently exists.
Another day another flamer
I did not ask you to post your opinion about me wanting to bypass GG, I asked for help bypassing it. Restrain yourself from useless comments, its not helpful at all, you're just posing, kisama.
Old 02/20/2015, 10:29   #3

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Terror] View Post
I did not ask you to post your opinion about me wanting to bypass GG, I asked for help bypassing it. Restrain yourself from useless comments, its not helpful at all, you're just posing, kisama.
You didn't understand what he meant. He told about not making that thing public by himself AND nobody else. In other words - just keep it completely private and find your own way to get this.

And not, I don't know how to do that, I'm not interested in things like that... At least for now.
Old 02/20/2015, 15:40   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Terror] View Post
retarded so much that u cant play legit ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2015, 00:26   #5

I agree with the OP and I don't in the same time.
I agree that epvp is a website for sharing hacks/cheats.
So he has a point.

But on the other hand, **** you OP. Gtfo.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2015, 10:34   #6

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengerecki View Post
I agree with the OP and I don't in the same time.
I agree that epvp is a website for sharing hacks/cheats.
So he has a point.

But on the other hand, **** you OP. Gtfo.
Yea, SHARING. Not leeching only. If he found the way, he can share with us. But I doubt he'll do that. And it's even better.
Old 02/21/2015, 11:07   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
Yea, SHARING. Not leeching only. If he found the way, he can share with us. But I doubt he'll do that. And it's even better.
OFFTOPIC: Please check the project out when you got some time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2015, 15:39   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
Yeah read my latest thread and help me.