Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 13:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

is this game worth?

Discussion on is this game worth? within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/26/2016, 22:57   #31

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsch0ko View Post

rip in pepperoni
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Is still worth hack this game?
07/13/2016 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
Hello, i want to ask hackers playing on official servers EU, NA, BR,.. Because after this NSD update on cabal, its not the same anymore. You cant do nothing at all except spam afi chests for some nice drops, you cant fast level on eca with this crap dmg, no more bosses on pi or golem, and no chance for dung in arcane trance, and after new update with new map these new bosses will be useless too, ofc if there change this nsd limit like before :). So please tell if you still have a reason to play...
does the game still worth the money?
10/14/2015 - Diablo 3 - 12 Replies
does the game still worth playing ? specially in SEA server i have money now but for diablo 3 only and can't afford ros xD
Is this game still worth to play
08/19/2015 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
i have an old acc lvl 150 char is it worth to come back after 3 years?
Is the game still worth playing?
12/03/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hello there, I played this game for a long while during 2011, but I stopped playing it for different circumstances; now besides the games I currently play when I have time, I have been thinking of coming back to this game, maybe with a new account (unless I get to remember my old account information) but would like to know if it is still worth playing? I mean, is the community that plays this game friendly? Is the environment enjoyable? That is what is mostly important for me (besides...
this game is not worth it at all and i mean it
09/18/2006 - Eudemons Online - 34 Replies
ok there are so many negitive shit on this game and ill explain it now 1=even if u change ur pc u still get that anoying click on to change it blah blah when u load game 2=there are spots/areas in the game that if u walk into you will dc, and when you open up and log back in u will get a error thing and it will close til the server is resetet 3-the only way to be able to get good items is to get the em points from buying them from the website 4-on alot of people computers the...