Cant you edit skill name with XSD editor or am I mistaken?
Of course it's possible, but I guess until we use the skill, show the difference in the stats, that screen is going to be inefficient proof for most of the players.
Actually, you can trust me - I spent a lot of time making those working, along with Bogdy. If that's still not enough for you - well, you can just wait until the server starts.
#edit: as you can see, there is the icon of GM buff. The recast is far lower (almost none, afaik). And if you know the basics of C - find the skill with values 1 and 15. I think convinced all of you.
We will release a video when we have more updates on the custom skills. There is no reason to lie, we would only be hurting players trust.
Exactly, we would make ourselves look like liers in the eyes of the community if we we only made client side text editing. Trust us, we added the skill. I'd show you in the oper_tool, but I sadly can't.
I guess showing a video will make us more trustworthy, we'll do that too.
Cant you edit skill name with XSD editor or am I mistaken?
Yes, we can. Matter of fact every one can.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy
Exactly, we would make ourselves look like liers in the eyes of the community if we we only made client side text editing. Trust us, we added the skill. I'd show you in the oper_tool, but I sadly can't.
I guess showing a video will make us more trustworthy, we'll do that too.
we don't have to prove anything to anyone, they have eyes, we have release date, case done.
we don't have to prove anything to anyone, they have eyes, we have release date, case done.
I thought everything in that matter. GM buff doesn't have 1 & 15 values. Changing description, icon & finding the skill with exactly the same values gonna be boring and useless. It's possible, but why would we do that, since we can make our own skills?
Well, what kind of skill do you want to see on the video? If there's a effect like that, I actually can add that to the skill, so we'll make you believe.
so.. what abouth add more or more powerfull than actually AOE skills? and debuffs a bit better? all skills are maked to work with old patchs.. example.. bleeding does loow bleeding dmg wich is nothing VS mobs, boss or pvp..
so.. what abouth add more or more powerfull than actually AOE skills? and debuffs a bit better? all skills are maked to work with old patchs.. example.. bleeding does loow bleeding dmg wich is nothing VS mobs, boss or pvp..
AoE are actually quite balanced (except healer/hyb melee frontal). FD1 bleed nuke is nice, too.
but there is no more information available to the public.
^This. For the moment this should be enough.
The next sneak peak will be probably our last one, it will be quite revealing to what we have to offer and it will be a video.
AoE are actually quite balanced (except healer/hyb melee frontal). FD1 bleed nuke is nice, too.
AEO balanced for ck users i think.. common any melee aoe is near useles super low dmg and only to front enemies.. abouth others efects..173 bleed each 3 second if i remember good.. thats a very bleed efect. thats just some ideas im not buying or asking.. just shared what what i think may can mejorate game a bit.
AEO balanced for ck users i think.. common any melee aoe is near useles super low dmg and only to front enemies.. abouth others efects..173 bleed each 3 second if i remember good.. thats a very bleed efect. thats just some ideas im not buying or asking.. just shared what what i think may can mejorate game a bit.
AEO balanced for ck users i think.. common any melee aoe is near useles super low dmg and only to front enemies.. abouth others efects..173 bleed each 3 second if i remember good.. thats a very bleed efect. thats just some ideas im not buying or asking.. just shared what what i think may can mejorate game a bit.
FD1 c10 bleed is about 1k bleed, or so it was, not sure right now, but more than 173... OC1 was lame, though.
Any ETA on ZeroN? 06/26/2016 - 9Dragons - 4 Replies When can we expect the best private server's very first arrival?
I guess we're all more than eager here to finally start playing that astoundingly wonderful server!
[Release]Neues Monster ~ Zeron 09/20/2015 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 52 Replies Einen wunderschönen guten Tag,
Ich release heute ein neues Monster das den Namen Zeron hat.
- HD Texturen
- Neue Animationen mit Effekten
- Nutzbar mit der alten granny
- 7 Animationen
- richtig exportiert
http://i.epvpimg.com/McCnb.png