H@H@H@H@.
Yeh the whole server knows what happened . I was trading you and I got banned.Best joke ever. Do you even pvp ? 9d is not a single game why do you even cry about gangs?Do I have to tell you how my party made 30 run out of BP back in P9d ? You pretend you know more but what you did ? You changed hyb penalty into essence and warr into wisdom.Smart move .
The thing is that if the auto updater isn't working correctly it's not their fault. I don't think an auto ban is a good idea since bans are supposed to be reviewed by the team and not just a piece of software. But I'm sure when this issue emerges again in phase1 you guys will listen.
Because they are trying to use old versions of launchers or modified ones, to skip the file checking process.
I wouldn't be to sure about that. A few people I know including myself were banned for simply logging to check the recent update. Not sure what could be causing the issue but something is wrong with the auto-ban feature. Would look into it before Phase 1 launches. Trust me when I tell you I have no intention of bypassing the server on a testing phase, seems rather pointless.
I wouldn't be to sure about that. A few people I know including myself were banned for simply logging to check the recent update. Not sure what could be causing the issue but something is wrong with the auto-ban feature. Would look into it before Phase 1 launches. Trust me when I tell you I have no intention of bypassing the server on a testing phase, seems rather pointless.
Are you guys sure you all have launcher version 2.0 (when you logged in) ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEATH__!__?
The thing is that if the auto updater isn't working correctly it's not their fault. I don't think an auto ban is a good idea since bans are supposed to be reviewed by the team and not just a piece of software. But I'm sure when this issue emerges again in phase1 you guys will listen.
We'll give it another test, but like I said, we literally test all the possible scenarios for the system, and it went flawlessly.
Also, regarding the ban review. We'll review things scams/pvp relogs/account illegal trades. Bypassing launcher/ editing client is not up for review OR appeal sadly.
Bogdy, I logged on last night and played for a few mins with SFTEST2.
Went to sleep, went to work, came back and I was banned.
This was using the client and launchers I downloaded YESTERDAY.
I don't understand what I've done wrong? I got the stuff that your site provided me with, played once and got banned... makes sense right...
I was SFTEST2.
We'll definitely review the system, PM me with your username, so I can check your account individually. There were people who played and did not get banned, same for me , I logged at least 10 times since the system was implemented and I wasn't detected as an abuser. The testing we did, along with this fact makes me doubt the system is flawed, but like I said, we'll do some research.
I still got no answer regarding the use of versions pre-2.0, which might have led to the ban.
Also tell me which OS you were using, both you and death.
Any ETA on ZeroN? 06/26/2016 - 9Dragons - 4 Replies When can we expect the best private server's very first arrival?
I guess we're all more than eager here to finally start playing that astoundingly wonderful server!
[Release]Neues Monster ~ Zeron 09/20/2015 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 52 Replies Einen wunderschönen guten Tag,
Ich release heute ein neues Monster das den Namen Zeron hat.
- HD Texturen
- Neue Animationen mit Effekten
- Nutzbar mit der alten granny
- 7 Animationen
- richtig exportiert
http://i.epvpimg.com/McCnb.png