Congratulations you've just earned the biggest ****** of all times in 9Dragons history.
Holy ****, it's been nearly a decade and with two sentences he earned the title. That's what I call a performance, an achievement, a skill. Holy...still can't believe my eyes. Your post is so retarded it escaped from space-time continum at the speed of light then turned back and headed towards the place it escaped from while in the meantime it became bigger and bigger and eventually it crashed into it which caused an other big bang. You've created a new existence! A new universe. And it only took one post. I respect you, brother.
Congratulations you've just earned the biggest ****** of all times in 9Dragons history.
Holy ****, it's been nearly a decade and with two sentences he earned the title. That's what I call a performance, an achievement, a skill. Holy...still can't believe my eyes. Your post is so retarded it escaped from space-time continum at the speed of light then turned back and headed towards the place it escaped from while in the meantime it became bigger and bigger and eventually it crashed into it which caused an other big bang. You've created a new existence! A new universe. And it only took one post. I respect you, brother.
Nice analysis and examination of his post.
I even had to laugh.
Congratulations you've just earned the biggest ****** of all times in 9Dragons history.
Holy ****, it's been nearly a decade and with two sentences he earned the title. That's what I call a performance, an achievement, a skill. Holy...still can't believe my eyes. Your post is so retarded it escaped from space-time continum at the speed of light then turned back and headed towards the place it escaped from while in the meantime it became bigger and bigger and eventually it crashed into it which caused an other big bang. You've created a new existence! A new universe. And it only took one post. I respect you, brother.
Congratulations you've just earned the biggest ****** of all times in 9Dragons history.
Holy ****, it's been nearly a decade and with two sentences he earned the title. That's what I call a performance, an achievement, a skill. Holy...still can't believe my eyes. Your post is so retarded it escaped from space-time continum at the speed of light then turned back and headed towards the place it escaped from while in the meantime it became bigger and bigger and eventually it crashed into it which caused an other big bang. You've created a new existence! A new universe. And it only took one post. I respect you, brother.
Waiting for normal version without any of wipes.. hate to play when you know everything will be erased, it annoys me, i just want a fun server to log once in a while to play and now it seems impossible because of wipes.. hope 2015 will be the year of final version.
Waiting for normal version without any of wipes.. hate to play when you know everything will be erased, it annoys me, i just want a fun server to log once in a while to play and now it seems impossible because of wipes.. hope 2015 will be the year of final version.