Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 07:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9DVN: Odd rates at certain levels?

Discussion on 9DVN: Odd rates at certain levels? within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/04/2009, 15:19   #16

elite*gold: 0
Hey Guys ^_o

Ive tested Vn 9dragons long time ago and i want to know if there are still huge lags when you play from EU, and when its soh, how to solve this ? If anyone has any advice maybe can PM me or post it here
And if anyone from EU german or japanese plays here pls add me under

,, ''

Cuz idl like to play 9dragons untill i got all necessary stuff to be able to play Aion in later times kikiiiii xd

Old 10/10/2009, 23:42   #17

There's no way to solve the lagg, there's always going to be lagg
for everyone.
Even if you have the best PC in the world (with uber connection), I guarantee
you're still going to experience some sort of lagg.

Old 10/24/2009, 19:25   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyxz View Post
This is very true , i mean at low lvls oc1 -rc 1 you get crazy xp anywhere from 8% to 11% per mob as you lvl higher , after rl the xp rate is kinda weird , it differs from lvl to lvl , i mean i started on orange mobs they gave me about 5% then 4% yellow then 5% green , and i was like WTF ?
hmm... i think it might be because each monster, in the database, has a number of exp they give for green, light blue, etc.
sometimes the vietnamese staff might have forgotten creating different numbers, or done other things wrong

just a theory
Old 10/28/2009, 07:44   #19

Perhaps , still I find it strange , anyway , I want a new account , but I'm having the same problem as always xD . Cheerio`

Old 10/30/2009, 17:55   #20

the problem of account creation fail?
we can share if you want, i don't play very often and i dont mind having another char on my acct
Old 12/12/2009, 12:46   #21

I know that this is off topic but I didn't feel like making a whole new thread just to introduce myself. So here I am I Just downloaded 9d Viet last night and was trying to get some english speaking friends. I play on Nirvana and my IGN is Kabuki-Joe
Old 12/14/2009, 04:43   #22

hahahahai agree lol just the other day this guy from japan was teaching me hacks and omg 1 hit kills everything it was siiiiiiiiick! ****.. sucks tho cause i cant find that **** file... i swear it was on my desktop!!!

« Acclaim 9D BE and KG Duping | How to get LEGAL free Acclaim Coins. »