Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 01:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to get LEGAL free Acclaim Coins.

Discussion on How to get LEGAL free Acclaim Coins. within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation How to get LEGAL free Acclaim Coins.

okay after a looooooong night shift of p0wergoogling i found a way to make some 100%free Acclaim Coins (for a little to NO work), because Acclaim does not deserve our money anymore!
The way this works is that sponsors pay them to have us signup tp their programs, submit emails, complete surveys,... , for each complete survey you get points (1Point = 1USD) its like 0.25 - 2points / survey, some take 3 minutes to complete others 10. (i made 2points so far ) if you have a certain amount of points you can exchange them for acclaim coins
(many other mmorps are supported to)

so how does it work?
some requirements:
-you need newest version of FireFox Browser
-make a new Gmail email account (make it easy to type cause you´ll have to type it lots of times) on
-when entering personal/mailing info, enter fake infos but make it beliveable!

1.] register here: . prizerebel .com/index.php?r=1877200 with your new gmail acc
2.] login and look for the button in teh left called " Earch points"

3.] now the difficult part starts! sites likes these work just for USA , Canada , UK , Australia
3.1.] if you already live in one of these countries, don´t worry anymore and just click onto your country.
3.2.] if you are from EU then you have to use a Proxy Server to continue ( a ProxyServer makes your IP look like one from another country).
3.2.3] how to use a proxy server to make my IP look like one from (for example) the USA so i can haxx some acclaim coins?
now we need our FireFox! i have a little translation problem now my firefox is in german so i dont know how the buttons and option pages are called in your languages... so we´ll do it over pics.

now what is a "xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx yyyy" and where the hell can i get a "xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx yyyy" ????!!!!
111oneoneone!1

The xxx is the ProxyServer´s IP, and the yyy is the ProxyServers Port.
how to get a proxyserver IP&Port? go
on that link you will see a list with countries, as i said before we need a US, canada, UK, austalia IP so choose one of these (i worked with US proxys so far and they worked fine)
klick on UnitedStates for example and another list will popup.
randomly choose a Proxy which´s "Anonymity Type" is "anonymous" or " anonymous proxy"

and this is how you know what the proxy server´s Ip and what it´s port is
XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX : yyyy (we do not need the " : " (doublepoint) just delete it )
take the informations from there and put it into FireFox like this:

now FireFox connects to an US server first, so that site is thinking u are an amy! to check if its working fo to whatsmyip.com and check it.
remember now ONLY FF has an US IP, you can use InternetExplorer in the same time but IE will remain same without any changes!

4.] after you klick on "Earn Points" you have to choose your country here (if your using an US proxy choose US Free offers, if your using a canada proxy then you klick what ? yes NOT US,... you klick canada)
5.] rest should be easy you klick on a survey and do what they want you to do mostly it are some questionary.
if you get erros or when you see empty white pages just change the proxy till it works, most of them dont last longer than a hour , a day , max a week. it may load ~30secs a page this is because these are free proxys which are very unstable and slow, you can buy some good ones but they aint cheap ofc!
I know it looks and is a little difficult for the PC nerds here, but i think i explained everything understandable and logical.

and excuse my noobish english... guess there are a trillion grammar&spelling mistakes
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/16/2009, 02:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
when all is done go to the "Earn Points" -page and you will see the survey list with name, description and points reward, mostly they want your email first (use the gmail email) then you get to a next site with questions or they want your mailing address (use fake infos again, fake name, fake street, fake city, fake whatever)

canada zip: 5digits XYXYX X=letter , Y= number like: h3u5d <-- 3 random letter and 2 random numbers

US zip: i cant remember 5-7digits and all are numbers(no letters), just try ...
Us phone: is *** *** XXXX 10numbers like: 1237894567 <--- 10 random numbers

What to do when I have enough points,

firstable you cant just buy acclaim coins for your points, there is a huge prizes list, you can even get a PS3 or xbox for 100points

how do i buy my coins?

go to the prizes page --> . prizerebel .com/prizes.php[/url]

select " Online Games " there are 6 pages of lists of online games you have to find Ultimate Gamecard

you can buy 10$ worth card for 9points, or 20$cards for 18points.

Ultimate Game Card can be used as a payment for acclaim.

it takes always 1-3 days till you get your points and see them on your Quick Stats

i made some offers and this is what i have after 1day:

if you just spend 15-30mins a day you can easyly make one 10$ UltimateGameGuard (9 points) a week (if you do surverys and offers nonstop you can make a shitload of acclaim coins and other stuff!), i didnt check how much coins you get for a 10$ gamecard... gonna do that later
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/16/2009, 04:11   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,084
First of all, just go to when you're logged into Acclaim's site. Then click Free, and you'll get a list of surveys. Maximum is 1,000. It's not limited by the IP on their site, it's limited per account.

#closed
Closed Thread