Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 02:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EOD(Emperor Of Dragons)

Discussion on EOD(Emperor Of Dragons) within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EOD(Emperor Of Dragons)

''****.This game is good as hell.It's same like acclaim(low exp means harder to grind).Btw,If you guys wanna play,click this link
Have fun!
Old 01/27/2014, 23:02   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by superhdpawaaa View Post
''****.This game is good as hell.It's same like acclaim(low exp means harder to grind).Btw,If you guys wanna play,click this link
Have fun!
I don't really want your failure etc. but guys... I heard a lot of bad things about EoD.
I heard it's ****** up, low rates, like GC US on x2 event... people are getting bored really quickly. A guy got to ec6 within 2 days of grinding... really?

I heard also that you won't make it "OBT", I really want to know why, really.
Is it because of law stuff or maybe because of limited PC resources (such as ram, cpu etc.)? I am curious.

Play9D will remain the best server imho (it's my opinion, not because I am staff member...), second will be 9Dserver by Jamie (it has potential).

EoD may be cool, people may like it because of "Acclaim Style" but not for long.
I already said that but I will say it again, people want NEW CONTENT, people want to discover new things such as:

* Skills
* Dungeons
* Weapons
* Clothes
* Decos
* Maps

and much more.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/28/2014, 09:52   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by witek1992 View Post
I already said that but I will say it again, people want NEW CONTENT, people want to discover new things such as:

* Skills
* Dungeons
* Weapons
* Clothes
* Decos
* Maps

and much more.
and does Play9D offer any of these since they opened? no .. so stfu and go back to ur forums and delete/lock post .. fu cking nerd
Thanks
5 Users
Old 01/28/2014, 14:42   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by abk285 View Post
and does Play9D offer any of these since they opened? no .. so stfu and go back to ur forums and delete/lock post .. fu cking nerd
As you said "since they opened", since Play9D opened he offered a lot of content. Play9D was the first who introduced new skills, new clothes, new weapons (I didn't count KR ofc). R3 content was great, Play9D introduced it in bad way (still great if you look at limited resources he has).
Play9D implemented "auto-2nd role".

There is a lot of things what Play9D did and I am 100% sure that other pservers won't achieve what P9D did.

I am browsing 9Dserver and EoD forums, I can see that people are like;
"Do it like P9D" , "do this, Play9D did so will you" etc. you get the idea.

Year 2014: 9Dragons players didn't change, still can't accept simple opinion.
Old 01/28/2014, 18:39   #5

Yo Witek:

- Start off Play9D with stacks of free IM items to make people join and play. That was R1.- Wipe server: fake reasons (they said they had wiped becsuse of item mall abuse) Due to the fact that players liked play9d much they stayed even after wipe. That was R2.- Release content update to make sure people stay and keep spending their money. But players got bored. Many of them started leaving. P9D got scared. That was R3.- Play9D released a new cluster with 2x cheaper currency (Rcash) than r3 to get even more money. That was the new R2.- Play9D had to realize their income flow was still **** beyond recognition. They released a new version of R3 and added banner pack and luminious decos in item mall for insane amount of playpoints. EXP was raised to x600 to make sure players get bored fast and to prepare fpr the mext wipe. That was R3 Slay4Fun.- 2nd wipe happened. Reason: r3 content is bugged. (This reason might have been true). So they wiped again! They refunded all of the pp. At least thats what they said. PP from PP events wasnt added ofc. Knowing players will waste all their PP fast they ignored the game and wait for money. That's R4.Got it? R5 will most likely not happen. It'll be a shutdown.

This guy knows his ****, Play9D is like a little GC just abit cheaper and ofcourse all hacks are welcomed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2014, 19:01   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duan vd b3rg View Post
wipe server: fake reasons (they said they had wiped becsuse of item mall abuse)
Wrong, people were actually abusing Item Mall. I remember Ulster got his account (clean), asked NM's member to get him item mall items, after couple of minutes he got couple stacks of dragon chests, all attack succeed pills, damage pills and whatnot.
CS (cs-gl) players were coming from Icy to Tibet to PK high lvl players (around DB8-im12), they managed to hit on us ~4k-5k hit (and we all know it's impossible) - damage pills, banners, all attack succed pills. People were also opening dragon chests every 2 mins.

Quote:
That was R2.- Release content update to make sure people stay and keep spending their money.
Wipe = Refund
Players got their PP, I remember Scotticus had ~1m PP on his account.

Quote:
That was R3.
I am not allowed to tell you why Play9D implemented R3, how etc.

Quote:
Play9D released a new cluster with 2x cheaper currency (Rcash) than r3 to get even more money. That was the new R2.
He released it because players were leaving R3, they didn't like conent and whatnot.

Quote:
They released a new version of R3 and added banner pack and luminious decos in item mall for insane amount of playpoints.
Yeah because putting OP decos for low price makes more sense, yeah no. Less people have them, better for players.
Why they released banner pack in IM? 2 reasons;

1. It was requested by community
2. R3/Semi KR content got different tables and items for banner combine got somehow removed.

Quote:
That's R4.Got it? R5 will most likely not happen. It'll be a shutdown.
This one is true, Play9D was about to shutdown before R4.

Play9D was paying for server from his own for months (once people took down donation methods).

Also, what mmo game server doesn't require money to run? Name one.
Old 01/28/2014, 20:02   #7

Nvm actually...
Just wanted to say that I like the CS1 cap idea of EoD, thus I'd enjoy testing it... So far it's only a small project, that's how I view it, but that doesn't really mean that it will suck...

Play9D was a higher scale project from the beginning... They dealt with lawsuits, attacks, etc and managed to survive, so I believe that they value the money they got...

We can't really compare EoD to Play9D... EoD is like an VERY old school server (which is nice, I liked pre DB8 ****, people usually refer to DB8 as being "old school" which is not that true...)

Didn't really have a good impression at first, but things have changed... Play9D heavily "forces" donations... Jamie's server will most likely be DB8 cap with KGs, etc ... and there will be EoD... Depending on the IM items they choose I will stick/ stick not with it after the CB test...
Old 01/28/2014, 20:37   #8

R3, it was a joke server, its an old EU server files & Client with item_table.bit & Skill_Package.bsr from KR client

and it had some model and visual effects files from KR client to have lumi decos.

and to prove that im right.

the reason why ppl couldn't see each other luminous effect is that P9D used the old EU client which means P9D didn't have KR client or the the server files

so R3 was ******* like the other revisions of P9D

and hmmmm all the tweaks P9D have any one with the server files can do it even the auto 2nd role tweak drop an eye on the quest script and u will have an auto 2nd role quest

Use ur mind ppl.

the good thing about P9D that they have a good skilled people running this server (or used to do lol)

#My 2 cents
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/28/2014, 20:41   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
Nvm actually...
Just wanted to say that I like the CS1 cap idea of EoD, thus I'd enjoy testing it... So far it's only a small project, that's how I view it, but that doesn't really mean that it will suck...

Play9D was a higher scale project from the beginning... They dealt with lawsuits, attacks, etc and managed to survive, so I believe that they value the money they got...

We can't really compare EoD to Play9D... EoD is like an VERY old school server (which is nice, I liked pre DB8 ****, people usually refer to DB8 as being "old school" which is not that true...)

Didn't really have a good impression at first, but things have changed... Play9D heavily "forces" donations... Jamie's server will most likely be DB8 cap with KGs, etc ... and there will be EoD... Depending on the IM items they choose I will stick/ stick not with it after the CB test...
Jamie's server will most likely be DB8 cap with KGs ? Jamie's server ? another server or what ? or its the same EOD
Old 01/28/2014, 21:33   #10

elite*gold: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by duracelx9 View Post
Jamie's server will most likely be DB8 cap with KGs ? Jamie's server ? another server or what ? or its the same EOD
>> <<

Also it's all still being discussed. Especially the KG issue.
Old 01/28/2014, 22:43   #11

eod sux , low xp , super expensiv mall ( they look only for money) , after few hours of giridning in first day , they dont in CBT, a super funny eveny, Players vs GM , where 1 player GB or EC kill all players for karma , when all of us was oc , rc ) ,, brainless team, i hope they keep going like this so only 10 players will be there, 6 of them GM and other 4 gm.s firends ) *FAIL*
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/29/2014, 16:25   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariusk12 View Post
eod sux , low xp , super expensiv mall ( they look only for money) , after few hours of giridning in first day , they dont in CBT, a super funny eveny, Players vs GM , where 1 player GB or EC kill all players for karma , when all of us was oc , rc ) ,, brainless team, i hope they keep going like this so only 10 players will be there, 6 of them GM and other 4 gm.s firends ) *FAIL*
Well depends what you mean by expensive? I find it to be quite fair, considering that a 4 slotted deco is important there (CS1 cap)...
Ofc, it will have a higher price, because if they would release lumi deco for the same price people would bitch that they sell OP items in the shop.

The item mall shop is one of the best actually if you check it... No +1/+2 scroll, no WEAPONS, no KGs/EMs...

I believe that they'll use their first cash to improve the server...

On the other hand, if you believe that the grind is slow, for a CS1 cap server, then it means you haven't played it... The grind is ultra fast (hint, the staff helps a lot).

Being a lower scale project, it seems that they can't/won't/will eventually(that's if they will afford to pay someone to do that for them/ spend time to learn how to do it) :
-get a registration page
-setup a proper item mall
-fix whisper/friend chat
-fix major bugs

On the other hand, I can almost guarantee that anyone abusing bugs will get banned in almost 1 day... I saw the staff's activity... The staff seems to be the best so far, Calypso knows his shit.

The server is also stable, the screen freezes like once/twice every 15 min, but no big deal.(this can improve)

Jamie has a more professional team ofc... They eventually offer the best service in terms of blocking hacks/bug abuses/networking ... But I believe that their downfall will be trying to repeat history (recreate DB8 cap acclaim)

Still, if I'd choose 1 word to describe EoD staff it would be : INTEREST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony-Yayo View Post
>> <<

Also it's all still being discussed. Especially the KG issue.
That's why I said "most likely"...
Also that server will be community driven... You'll see how it will turn out... Just the fact that they want flags and KGs in IM says the most...
Now, tell me once again how unfair EoD is with the IM ... It's the most fair atm...
Old 01/30/2014, 02:30   #13

Not very many people active on fourms only few people say they want this **** KG flags bla bla.
"put kg stacks and hp flags in item mall because I suck at 9dragons"
Old 01/30/2014, 06:16   #14

I'm the only 1 here that want the full updates ? I mean after like what 4-5 years of acclaim db8 cap.. I want something new..In fact you cant have a viable game if you don't update the game to keep the interest.Yeah peoples will love it ofc nostalgia then what ?Peoples will want something new..To be quite frankly i want a Server with full updates HG+ cap and all everything..And if Jamie or EOD dont do that ..i wont go there and stay with Play9d.Peoples seem to forgot that Play9d got their players base with new things we didn't saw before.And that what will spark the interest to be honest.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/30/2014, 10:15   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteSauce View Post
I'm the only 1 here that want the full updates ? I mean after like what 4-5 years of acclaim db8 cap.. I want something new..In fact you cant have a viable game if you don't update the game to keep the interest.Yeah peoples will love it ofc nostalgia then what ?Peoples will want something new..To be quite frankly i want a Server with full updates HG+ cap and all everything..And if Jamie or EOD dont do that ..i wont go there and stay with Play9d.Peoples seem to forgot that Play9d got their players base with new things we didn't saw before.And that what will spark the interest to be honest.
1. well P9D couldnt go far above new skills and lumi which there is more important new things they couldnt get

2. Db8 was the 9Dragons we knew and loved anything came new like cloth refine ... etc doesnt even fit the game and made it worse.

3. No One can get any thing new in his server unless we have the source code of both client and server

4. I recommened you not to waste your time on 9D and find a new game, even P9D wont provide you with the HG + new contents.
and you Surely wont stand the heat at the officals ( rates ).