Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 07:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Uniting in Viet Server

Discussion on Uniting in Viet Server within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Uniting in Viet Server

Hey guy, we should really make a guild on the Viet server so we can all get together, this is quite excruciating leveling alone and nothing to do.
Old 07/14/2009, 09:03   #2

I realy agree with you...
If you play on server 5 , than pm me.. my name is [-S-]
i have 2 friends playing... and i met some others from this page.. so we may be able to do this
Old 07/14/2009, 09:15   #3

meh, im playing on the "Szechuan" server, got 2 friends and found one bardonian there too....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem with the Viet 9D - No server list . + pic !
06/30/2010 - 9Dragons - 3 Replies
asdasd this is the pic , and when i get in the game after the patch this is the problem .. :/
[Come Here]Nirvana Server(9d viet)
06/25/2010 - 9Dragons - 56 Replies
guyz i hope u put ur IGN clan job here coz i play at nirvana(dint meet any friend yet).if u play nirvana please put ur char ign clan and job here.:( Mine is IGN:NukerPalm Clan:Sholin Job/Class:Nuker i hope i see u in game xD:)
walking speed ct for viet server
08/18/2009 - 9Dragons - 11 Replies
Here is link for walking speed ct. This address works for me. Please try it and write down if it works for you. RapidShare: Easy Filehosting If it won't work i tell you how i found it. PS I play on value 414 OK Here is how i did it: 1. Look for value between 412 and 413, float 2. Put on something that changes boosts your speed and look for increased value 3. The value should be sth like this 412.5703125 I guess i won't buy adv lf before gg will be released :P
why only have viet private server?
06/17/2009 - 9Dragons - 3 Replies
no eng private server?
add me viet server 5
05/22/2009 - 9Dragons - 0 Replies
my name is XxHolixxX