Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 12:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Greedy people and skill trainers

Discussion on Greedy people and skill trainers within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down Greedy people and skill trainers

Okay every body i see some of you have working skill trainers but you are not sharing, to be honest i find this very greedy, this is a site we share on, so if you are going to annoy people saying you have one then charge them, after half of these people here spend there whole life trying to make it for us all, then you can either post it now, or just tell me why the hell are you using this site, this isnt a scamming site, so post you skill trainers of leave thank you
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2009, 00:09   #2

right on
Old 05/20/2009, 13:57   #3

I also believe that people trying to sell their trainers should go to hell... if you going to post a trainer then post it for free. i agree with that at least.

Ok now i have a working buff trainer that i made my self. The reason i am not sharing it is because this forum can be accesed by acclaim very easily and i dont have money for premium account on the forum. Maybe one day in when i have finnished training all my buffs i will release it. I will not sell my trainer nor give it to anyone because it gets blocked by game guard to quickly because this is an open forum. That is my reason and if you have a problem with it well then just deal with it.
Old 05/20/2009, 14:29   #4

and since when did you start playing?? thought you quitted with 9d
Old 05/20/2009, 16:41   #5

elite*gold: 360
lmao, and what do u expect...
Old 05/20/2009, 20:25   #6

I am everywere ^^
Old 05/21/2009, 03:46   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by draaklet View Post
Okay every body i see some of you have working skill trainers but you are not sharing, to be honest i find this very greedy, this is a site we share on, so if you are going to annoy people saying you have one then charge them, after half of these people here spend there whole life trying to make it for us all, then you can either post it now, or just tell me why the hell are you using this site, this isnt a scamming site, so post you skill trainers of leave thank you
all people don't want their skill trainer patched.
Old 05/21/2009, 05:20   #8

well, Kevin from acclaim comes here all the time. this is where he found all my stuff. well, some of it, considering i moved and released alot on that one pay site. my main account got banned and i got to talk to most of the gm's in a few different conference chats on msn about it. i really didnt care about the ban at that time anyway, and still dont. the advertisement **** was just too much ******* bullshit to deal with. my shaolin nuker was only floral crown 6, shaolin healer was rl 9, and beggar warrior only fd5. not much of a loss. especially not on those garbaged-*** acclaim servers.
Old 05/21/2009, 17:42   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaboo View Post
all people don't want their skill trainer patched.
In that case they should be quite and not mention them at all, even if they sell them they can still get patched, so whats the point of posting it, to agravate every one?
Old 05/21/2009, 21:54   #10

yeah, dont think for a second that one of those ************* at acclaim wont pay money out of their own bank account or paypal to you for your trainer. cause they will. it wouldnt be **** out of their paycheck if they used the companie's money. hell, they'd probably even use it as a tax write-off.