Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 16:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

For all the people asking about skill hack and why REXIG need to b private

Discussion on For all the people asking about skill hack and why REXIG need to b private within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
For all the people asking about skill hack and why REXIG need to b private

I beleieve the only reason that skill hack got server sided is because of these noobs we have in the forums, they sound so stupid, i mean like you give them simple directions on how to do it and they do the complete opposite, seriously if people at this stupid the hacks should b made private.And i thought about it, Before one must use any hack, whatmust he have? "A Bypass" and in order to use a skillhack, what do you need...a bypass, And in the private section skill hack is allowed, Why not make Rexignation Private? It will keep all the hard work off of nebulars back of having to Update it all the time. And for a better reason it will keep our hacks from being server sided, Because speedhack works like **** now, basically the dumb people made our hacks turn to this direction, so now REXIGN shall be private

NUFF SAID
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2010, 02:09   #2

#edited
Old 07/01/2010, 03:20   #3

Tots agree with rod, FU duffy, just cuz u prem doesnt mean u can go n mess it up for free ppl. sure there are stupid ppl who prob at least somewhat impacted gamehi's fixing up the hacks by intentionally or unintentionally leaking info to dem. but hell, wat bout a lot of ppl who dont? really, why shud we pay 25 bucks a month or w/e (i forgot) just so we cud get bypass. if neb wanted it to be private he wuda made it private. but hes kind he wanna share the work with others, giviing sumthing ot commmunity, n he takes hes time to update it too , n dats fine with me, cant complaint wen its free. so nxt time be4 u open ur big stinkin smart mouth, watch it n think bout others u selfish lil btch, "n dats how sue C's it" adios.
Old 07/01/2010, 04:03   #4

If we make it private, it's still gonna get patched, acclaim/gamehi wont really care making an account on epvper for 25$ to get the updates on rexignation and keep patching it, theres no hackers at all when its patched!

Also making rexignation private makes ALL the hacks on here private, because you need rexignation to make them work, the only hackers that there will be left are those which can afford paying a premium membership for hacking.

And also, of course, some people will pay for rexignation, but they will give it to their friends or post it on other hacking forums anyways.
Old 07/01/2010, 06:43   #5

Duo of my mental state and too many infractions I won't answer to you and I will be a better man ^^
Please subtend yourself of creating useless threads ^^
Old 07/01/2010, 10:56   #6

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
#request to close, the bypass will not be made private only couse some people are greedy.
"Weak" (we all know what i mean by that) hackers will always be a problem, posting this thread you have show'n us that you are about the same as the hackers that abused skillhack. Making the bypass private would totaly close the hack section.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2010, 11:14   #7

#2 edited + infraction given + closed
Closed Thread