Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 17:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

COMMON ALL..I WILL TRAIN UR SKILLZ!

Discussion on COMMON ALL..I WILL TRAIN UR SKILLZ! within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/05/2009, 01:00   #31

elite*gold: 0
I just want to make things clear here once and for all. First, I don't ask (and I'll never will) anyone give me their account. I just made mention earlier that one of my ingame friend before (2 years ago) was intrigue with my gadget and he himself voluntered to test my gadget and that's the only time I used my gadget with someone's account and that's one is for FREE. and Secondly, I just want to establish myself that the gadget is real and it's very very possible. I just want to share some info to others that might want to create their own gadget similar to mine. Someone mentioned that there are many trainers out there (3rd party programs). TRUE!!! In fact I have used one 2 years back. Remember the massive use of the "Pinnacle" trainer program. I have used it too but not satisfied by it's performance. that's why this gadget has come into its existence. Well, "Pinnacle" is already gone and many other after that, but my gadget is still here "). My point is, probably you're using a 3rd party program to train your skills right now, but you can't tell as to when you can still make use of it. Since the game is constantly patching and sooner or later the program you're using right now won't work anymore. But with the gadget like mine, no worries coz it can't be detected by the gameguard, xtrap, or any other hacking prevention program integrated in the game.

Just an additional info about what other features that the gadget can do that the existing 3rd party programs can't do. It can do training of Lightfoot (LF) skill. It can max your LF skill in no time I setup the program at Hefei are just outside the marketplace near the path going to black clan and ****** plains.

I hope I have established myself clear here. It's up for you to believe that. Once again, I'm not soliciting for you to buyout my idea nor offer someone for service in exchange of something.

PS: Planning to upgrade the program to be used in my CABAL and ROHAN char for farming purposes Wish me luck.

Thank you for a minute of your time reading this *** bless us all.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/10/2009, 00:25   #32

interesting gadget bad nah, too hard to give out 9d acc.
Old 02/10/2009, 15:38   #33

what a dumbazz you and that other guy talked the same with same smileys,grammar and words like you suck go practice some more ******
Old 02/11/2009, 21:57   #34

hmm and how do we know that ur both Handakes and The dealer?
we need proof for that as well, but good try
Old 02/11/2009, 21:59   #35

Hmm and how do we know if ur not both Handakes and The Dealer?
We need proof for that as well, but good try
Old 02/14/2009, 16:14   #36

man this thread is totally bullsh.it just to mention, it's ridicolous try, you ask a friend to reply and he says omg it worked lol ... the obvious bullsh.it started, as soon as you said c8, c9 and c10 archieved, but in 2 hours lol. u even play 9d? even with 24/7 afk it takes ages to max ur buffs, fcking noobz...

I like the part "it works, but only for me" rolf lmao, 'coz ur special sup3r hx40r and the prog. only wrosk by power of ur mind? go die in rl fckmistake.
Old 02/18/2009, 05:56   #37

First of all...forgive me all for not being here all this time..i had finals and i still does..
SECOND OF ALL...special thnx for okioki...u stood for me man..hope all the retards out there don't think we r the same person..

NOW..lets talk business..
1)if u r a an @sshole..plz stick with the reading only and DO NOT leave a comment..
2)some member here(dont remember the name) said that even if i hacked u u can email support and tell them about me..and they can get their account back..i guess that was the guarantee i was looking for and maybe we can still work something out..
3)FOR EVERY ONE WHO SAYS THAT I AM A HACKER OR A SCAMMER...did u try working with me...did u cut a deal with me and i stole ur account...guess not..the only dude i worked with so far apparently can still enjoy his acc..!..save ur flaming comments for some one who really stolen ur dam acc..
4)i have some really nice chars myself..why would i want to steal anyone's acc anyway...i have a total of 150kk++...the only reason i am asking for money is that i can go and sell my stuff in hefei instead of lvling ur skills so that's only for the lost time..all i wanted is to help..maybe that's what u get from helping some one who really loves to suffer and torture his fingers to death!

anyway..still open for business..and believe me that's not gonna be for long..my finals is really approaching and soon i wont be able to log in here or 9d maybe at all till i am finished..Wish me luck
Old 02/21/2009, 06:34   #38

Guys..Guys!..

if u got a sh!tty retarded buffs...now it would be the time to say it..

i wont stay here for long..really...my finals r really closing in..
Old 02/21/2009, 14:06   #39

still no victim? hahahaha
Old 02/26/2009, 22:36   #40

So i see ur still trying to get people to allow u to train there skills? well good luck
Old 02/28/2009, 07:01   #41

HAhahhaha!.. Look at the Gadget.. Its a Trafo For a Computer the Power Thing "Bad English-" And btw if u look at the noobs Post all Have 1-4. and Same Grammar.. So Anoying. If u need ur own Hack just Kill GameGuard and Delete Gg Files "Buster" Then use Rev and Ce and u can Make ur Skill CoolDown time to like.. total Spawn. and i think the 2x Keybord works Again :/
Old 06/05/2009, 06:27   #42

#Removed
Old 06/05/2009, 09:24   #43

#Removed
Old 06/06/2009, 10:14   #44

#Removed
Old 06/06/2009, 12:35   #45

#Removed