Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 12:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Let's Revive that game guys.

Discussion on Let's Revive that game guys. within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Let's Revive that game guys.

Ok guys im here to post an announce.
Let's Revive 9Dragons EU. There is a good community. Those nabs from Play9D just want only money, nothing else. On the 25th Aug this private will be close.
Why? Because they are going that event with PP only for idiots which pay 100$ for 75+35k PP.
For what you need PP guys? They want get your money and nothing else.
What you do with PP if the game close?
You just spent your money for nothing.

VOTE FOR 9DRAGONS EU!

------------> <-----------
Old 07/26/2012, 15:27   #2

uhmm with GW2 coming, no thanks as far as I'm concerned all 9dragons servers can just die lulz.
It's cute how 9d EU is dying and they're getting so desperate by the day, you even came here almost begging people to come back?
And btw, you're saying Play9D wants the players' money? So GC doesn't want the money? No ****, than why do they have IM(and with HUGE prices as well, compared to Play9D)? All the games on the market are there for the MONEY. Please let me know when you find a game that doesn't want your money.

See ya all on GW2.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2012, 15:43   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by krupenci View Post
Let's Revive 9Dragons EU. There is a good community. Those nabs from Play9D just want only money, nothing else. On the 25th Aug this private will be close.
Why? Because they are going that event with PP only for idiots which pay 100$ for 75+35k PP.

VOTE FOR 9DRAGONS EU!

I believe you have no idea what are you talking about, oh well..

Izzy <3 o-o

Meh... ofc Play9D care about money, lemme quote warv0x;
Quote:
Originally Posted by warv0x
I hope you do realize those "pro devs" in this community and industry are people who earn money from what they do. How many people do you think there are who would spend their entire spare time working on a project that wouldn't ever pay off? Barely any.
Meh, why u no understand !
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2012, 16:15   #4

You're misinformed of the dates.. The PP Event is already over.. Cool story though
Old 07/26/2012, 17:21   #5

though priv server got whoot more exp and cheaper IM lulz

Official eu got what x 2.5 exp normal drop rate ( ok expensive IM But atleast they giving more at you then you can expect from the priv server )

anyway i quited 9D priv server for some reasons bugged stuff no SVS, zz even on pve serv BP is dead even priv pvp serv getting boring with the people who LOves KG and KG *.*
+ the lies PLay 9D fetting us with their AMAZING X20 rate ( lolz ) compared to officail nothing is X 20

cheers i'm off to waste the rest of my premium until GW2 is open at 9D EU or wasting some time on LoL

or heck better yet enjoying getting burned :P any1 offering a beverage O_O
Old 07/26/2012, 20:37   #6

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2012, 20:39   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by krupenci View Post

VOTE FOR 9DRAGONS EU!

man look
u say that Play9D only like we money right??
so i hava 1 question.. what like GC EU from you??? they like is ur money and nothing else so?? they only like ur money beause they dont like ur comfort
from you of if??? becausa i was send a ticket and they did not help me. why?? becausa i never buy CC so they do not care about so?? all games is making for get ur ******* money bro so dont make this treads and if Play9D will closed ok tha clase but we want to play....
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/04/2012, 07:00   #8

would be nice if they actually got off their ***** and fixed shiit since their such "Pro Devs" i play play9D wont spend money but to me it just seems like its a bunch of people that got lucky and sniffed the server files ( just like any 2 bit wanna be hacker does with WoW ). I mean their pro right? and they cant fix something as simple as a server notice popping up like every hour so or even a party bug? Sure there is NO need for them to fix it because retards will still pay for shiit in Item mall and cry when they dont get that item or when things dont get fixed and eventually make a cry /quitting post but all i have to say if theyre such pros than fix something lol none the less ill continue to play the game cuz tbh i dont have time to sit n grind n for shiity base rate exp on normal server and my friends are on play9d but yeah if theyre such pros than fixing something simple or even hard shouldnt be much of a bother to them right?
Old 08/04/2012, 07:26   #9

The server message popup are the loulan boxes/bosses spawn annoucements. But yeah the text is bugged. really wish they can fix band creation, party bug and bvsW war.... all these things were working at one point.

also pvp server has pk disabled in loulan.... lmao
Old 08/04/2012, 09:49   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Zyklon] View Post
The server message popup are the loulan boxes/bosses spawn annoucements. But yeah the text is bugged. really wish they can fix band creation, party bug and bvsW war.... all these things were working at one point.

also pvp server has pk disabled in loulan.... lmao
PK in Loulan was reported by Changsun... i believe Play9D said he fixed it... (Yah, sure )
About BvW, its not bugged, it never was. Play9D doesn't making this because..
we've got TGWs
Old 08/04/2012, 10:12   #11

i would like that USA and EU get together and make 1 big server.. i mean like we ask them to put database USA Yang (maybe Tao too) to EU server, coz many players (oldies i mean) are playing on EU, some of them are playin' in USA... coz now, when there's so many servers, becouse of that we can't decide where would be better to play... there would be better if GC make 1 Big PVE server and another PVP... but noooo... they have 3 servers on USA and 1 on EU which population went to 2% usually after VN server.... So tell me what do you think guys?