Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 08:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shitty Play9D

Discussion on Shitty Play9D within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
****** Play9D

Guys i wont recommend this server to anyone. They managed to get the partybug there wich i didnt see since acclaim days.

They arent fixing anything because they simply cant. The server is flooded with KG so some fair pvp isnt no were near that server.

All in all i payed some real life money for stuff there, made it till Immortal level and now quitted like many other did main reason the many bugs and the ****** staff.

Play9D the manager is just a ******* racist calling people "sandniggers" and "rotards" so **** him and **** his server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2012, 14:49   #2

Yes, we totally call everyone sandniggers and rotards. You forgot to mention the part where we use the money from 9D to import pure cocaine and heroin from Thailand and sell it to 9 year olds in Europe.

As I already said on our forums, first you all ***** about how the prices for the IM are too high. They get lowered, oh no, lets be a PMS 13 year old girl - server is flooded with KG, IM too cheap11!1ONE

As of all the bugs that occured, of course they will get fixed by just reseting to the past version in the beginning. The occurance of all those bugs is the fact that the servers should be restarted at least twice a week. (Files being way too ****** to handle that many people cause issues in execution flow which leads to all the party, etc. bugs).
Thanks
5 Users
Old 05/11/2012, 15:43   #3

bugs that i saw so far
party bug
all dungeons are buged need to relog
tibet dungeon bug after first room dc
def visual show 4500 and its more like 3k
dodge cap also 2k and show higher
so cant realy grind if you warrior and not have party leach or some 7/1000 leach
realy hard i remmber on acclaim icy map 2800/2900 def warrior i grind no problams at all
in play9d kill 7 mobs run med with nice ew on you
so mobs dmg bug or visual def you say
yeap and that's all could be better i hope for patch...
Old 05/11/2012, 17:51   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play9D View Post
Yes, we totally call everyone sandniggers and rotards. You forgot to mention the part where we use the money from 9D to import pure cocaine and heroin from Thailand and sell it to 9 year olds in Europe.

As I already said on our forums, first you all ***** about how the prices for the IM are too high. They get lowered, oh no, lets be a PMS 13 year old girl - server is flooded with KG, IM too cheap11!1ONE

As of all the bugs that occured, of course they will get fixed by just reseting to the past version in the beginning. The occurance of all those bugs is the fact that the servers should be restarted at least twice a week. (Files being way too ****** to handle that many people cause issues in execution flow which leads to all the party, etc. bugs).
then reset the ******* server
Old 05/11/2012, 18:44   #5

elite*gold: 393
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by origo View Post
then reset the ******* server
+1... Why the heck you dont reset that *****`? It's unplayable atm.
Old 05/11/2012, 19:13   #6

i have another problem ... i think the setup that i download from the play9d site it`s a trojan ... everytime i download it (and it`s downloading very slow) my comp .... (and not only mines) is restarting frequently O.o wdf is happening .... and i can`t say that once a week i must reinstall play9d because of a bug .... (i open 9d and the window it`s going on the start bar ... and i can`t open it O.O ... )
Old 05/11/2012, 20:34   #7

i belive that's take time to fix not just reset server lolz have to deal with alot of db files there...
anyway have to wait for fix hope soon
i am also mad but i keep play its good server
acclaim had bugs g1 also gc same
just wait all cap lvl some day
Old 05/12/2012, 14:11   #8

hm ... server is working good ... of course nothing perfect ... and dont forget this is the first 9D pri server on this world ... you guys must stop messing their server ... want to play or not is your choice ! Accept it or Quit it !
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/12/2012, 15:31   #9

For people who are ******** i found solution go back to or .
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/12/2012, 18:30   #10

Yeah i made an EC char. Server is poorly staffed and there is no support for the many bugs one encounters daily. This will be the death of 9d. So yup, since i'm ******** I say goodbye to 9d!
Old 05/12/2012, 18:58   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillful View Post
Yeah i made an EC char. Server is poorly staffed and there is no support for the many bugs one encounters daily. This will be the death of 9d. So yup, since i'm ******** I say goodbye to 9d!
See You later
Old 05/12/2012, 19:27   #12

there are so many xp events on GC 9d I see no point to play on private server.
Old 05/12/2012, 19:31   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by iuli4n View Post
If you mean the latest 9D EU 6x events, they are there because they lost about 70% of their population due to us. 15 minutes after our launch we had more people than they do at the moment as we speak..
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/12/2012, 22:24   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play9D View Post
If you mean the latest 9D EU 6x events, they are there because they lost about 70% of their population due to us. 15 minutes after our launch we had more people than they do at the moment as we speak..
Atleast do your math right, how is loosing 2-3% = 70%?

the biggest loss was to Yang server, went from 30-40% to 15-20%

Quote:
Originally Posted by iuli4n View Post
+ no event/content updates. the servers going to be outdated fast at this rate.

the only difference at Play9D is the 5x cheaper item mall.
Old 05/12/2012, 22:37   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Zyklon] View Post
Atleast do your math right, how is loosing 2-3% = 70%?

the biggest loss was to Yang server, went from 30-40% to 15-20%
Before Play9D opened GCEU was running well over 1K people and GCUSA 2.8K global. Last time I checked which was about 2 days ago, GCEU had around 270~290 people online in hot CCU times (3-5PM CEST) and GCUSA barely had 1K in all clusters combined together.

GC EU definitely lost about 70% or more of their population, if they lost 2-3% why would they bother suing us countless times, making fucking 6X exp events and crying over at zerodin for a quick patch (refine rates) to boost their sales in less than a month? When they usually do like one small ass update per month or two and mainly sale events.

GC USA as well lost quite a lot of players for an official server, no matter how crap to some players it looks like it is indeed truth. Private servers were always superior to officials mainly because they are capable of playing around with everything (marketing mainly) unlike the officials.

We didn't bother touching the officials (as in attacking them, considering we can fuck the entire GCUSA economy overnight or completely wipe GCEU).
Just let people have choice for now, sooner or later they will unfortunately have to close due to lack of revenue. Most big companies would've shut down the game quite a while ago, but considering that is 2nd best income of GC it is reasonably still alive.

Also as of content updates, let me just remind you that we haven't even been up for 2 months yet. For 2 months the officials barely bring out 2-3 content updates with a full set of official developers... (Conclusion - we won't stay in the current state)
Thanks
2 Users