Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 16:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shitty Play9D

Discussion on Shitty Play9D within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/12/2012, 22:53   #16

elite*gold: 0
Play9d I can only say this:
You made a private server that is very nice! But you should try to communicate with people because they like to hear from you a kind word or something,my point is that you are too direct too...hmm lets say u just kill em with ur reply xD.Other side of view I can`t complain about anything...GC EU focked with us G1 did that when they gave templates..ur server is very cool! If you fix the pt bug ur the king and don`t dare to close the server ^,.,^
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2012, 07:42   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play9D View Post
Before Play9D opened GCEU was running well over 1K people and GCUSA 2.8K global. Last time I checked which was about 2 days ago, GCEU had around 270~290 people online in hot CCU times (3-5PM CEST) and GCUSA barely had 1K in all clusters combined together.

GC EU definitely lost about 70% or more of their population, if they lost 2-3% why would they bother suing us countless times, making fucking 6X exp events and crying over at zerodin for a quick patch (refine rates) to boost their sales in less than a month? When they usually do like one small ass update per month or two and mainly sale events.

GC USA as well lost quite a lot of players for an official server, no matter how crap to some players it looks like it is indeed truth. Private servers were always superior to officials mainly because they are capable of playing around with everything (marketing mainly) unlike the officials.

We didn't bother touching the officials (as in attacking them, considering we can fuck the entire GCUSA economy overnight or completely wipe GCEU).
Just let people have choice for now, sooner or later they will unfortunately have to close due to lack of revenue. Most big companies would've shut down the game quite a while ago, but considering that is 2nd best income of GC it is reasonably still alive.

Also as of content updates, let me just remind you that we haven't even been up for 2 months yet. For 2 months the officials barely bring out 2-3 content updates with a full set of official developers... (Conclusion - we won't stay in the current state)
Well its hard to believe any one at this point. I can point at a third party site monitoring server stats which shows the % decline. You will end up saying that they decreased server capacity to increase their %.

Its a good thing the private server showed up, which lead to the 6x events.

I think you guys already had a role in "fucking the entire GCUSA economy" by deleting gold and items from accounts. something like that happened in GCEU too but the GMs responded fast so your damage is to little effect. And you could wipe the GCEU database (they have backups by now), but you wont because its the only door available for your content update.

If they beef up their security, and a few more content patches (the US/EU versions are like 30-40% behind the Korean version) and you have a disadvantage already.
Old 05/13/2012, 11:15   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Zyklon] View Post
Well its hard to believe any one at this point. I can point at a third party site monitoring server stats which shows the % decline. You will end up saying that they decreased server capacity to increase their %.

Its a good thing the private server showed up, which lead to the 6x events.

I think you guys already had a role in "fucking the entire GCUSA economy" by deleting gold and items from accounts. something like that happened in GCEU too but the GMs responded fast so your damage is to little effect. And you could wipe the GCEU database (they have backups by now), but you wont because its the only door available for your content update.

If they beef up their security, and a few more content patches (the US/EU versions are like 30-40% behind the Korean version) and you have a disadvantage already.
Oh, don't really judge by third party monitoring, that's mainly UV. We get the live stats you know.

Also, we never touched the GC accounts, it is just a rumor that started spreading in the beginning when we had no compensation, etc. people started looking for a high rate private server on topofgames right away. The 2 top servers were spreading a fake (w/ malware) client from ages ago, just that when Play9D went viral a lot of people downloaded the high rate servers' clients and that's what got them infected.

As of "beef up" their security, as far as I know from warv0x, internally they're quite secure compared to most companies he tapped in (nexon, square enix, blizzard, EA, and many others up to internals stealing games). That's mainly because they don't have thousand of machines to take a look at when they hire blue team security people.

Either way no matter how technically secure you are, there's always a way. Especially when you get in once that deep, there's no taking out. I'm also honestly pretty sure that if it has come up to that, warv0x would've just bothered stealing the korean files.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/14/2012, 00:02   #19

I will b happy if we got the korean vesion... but it will be more easy if he steal the engine from zerodin and add something new to game... like dream dragons, with new graphics/design, i dont mean exactly the same, just something new... and unique...
Old 05/14/2012, 05:48   #20

Since server load is the problem (for party bug), why not just take the easy way out? Clone the current server and do a RotW/VN split, I'm quite sure both sides would welcome it.

And don't start with the "#%"#$%" racist" please. We have lots of other Asians (Thai, Indo, MM, etc) and the only ever proposed split on every publisher always came down to VN's.

Both sides happy in the end anyway. They sort of get their 9D VN server back and RotW goes back to a "fused" Nirvana/Bardo state of affair.

Inclusion only works when both sides are for it. When both sides rather be split, forcing inclusion is just political correctness with no obvious benefits to either side, quite the opposite...

p.s. PvP server won't ease it either, we all know PvP server will be low population compared to rest.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2012, 11:56   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by josped View Post
p.s. PvP server won't ease it either, we all know PvP server will be low population compared to rest.
Maybe You have a right but many players waiting for this server, as Play9D said there will be new claster with fresh start, with PvP.

I would vote for VN Claster but there wasn't that option.
Old 05/14/2012, 19:07   #22

Play9D,

Sorry but can i tell you to go and **** yourself

Now that's said, Guildwars2 drain your server from its players. Maybe Diablo 3 will take away alot of players.

The only thing you are doing is beeing a cocky kid on the forums. Every advice to you is a complaint it seems. Now go back to your KG users they need more KG in the IM to pvp properly.

Only thing your staff is good at is cashing your money it seems.
Old 05/14/2012, 23:42   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvd1979 View Post
Play9D,

Sorry but can i tell you to go and **** yourself

Now that's said, Guildwars2 drain your server from its players. Maybe Diablo 3 will take away alot of players.

The only thing you are doing is beeing a cocky kid on the forums. Every advice to you is a complaint it seems. Now go back to your KG users they need more KG in the IM to pvp properly.

Only thing your staff is good at is cashing your money it seems.
Dynamic right?
Old 05/15/2012, 03:54   #24

Worst 9Dragons server ever. Bad GM team, flood of Vietnamese chat shiet even tho its international private server, the game is full of bugs and glitches, dub, hacks from vietnamese. This server is just doom to fail. Need a better team to run this game
Old 05/15/2012, 06:41   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheik_gray View Post
I will b happy if we got the korean vesion... but it will be more easy if he steal the engine from zerodin and add something new to game... like dream dragons, with new graphics/design, i dont mean exactly the same, just something new... and unique...
Its going to be hard navigating around their system if its Korean language (), let alone obtaining the files and making the server.

But i agree, getting the Korean version will be the ultimate killer move and *add stuff here to motivate warv0x to get the KR version*. I wouldnt even care about the rates then.

No need to depend on USA/EU.

Zerodin also working on new 9dragons, i saw this on the pets thread in the usa forum :

i think at this point ppl are more interested in a complete 9d than a bugged who knows when it will be released 9d2
Old 05/15/2012, 18:54   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by witek1992 View Post
Dynamic right?
Yup and? He can ban me i dont care, if he feels like it. It would only confirm the things i said.
Old 05/15/2012, 19:16   #27

@Zyklon, you know how monopolization works - everything when it's time has come. Sooner or later things will get arranged properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvd1979 View Post
Yup and? He can ban me i dont care, if he feels like it. It would only confirm the things i said.
Why would I ban anyone complaining? Hope you do realize officials deal with hundreds of whining people every day, when I barely get to with about 10-15 biweekly bitchy complaints like this one.

As we speak... meanwhile at gamescampus headquarters.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/19/2012, 18:47   #28

ok after i play made some high lvls i can say
this server is most **** ugly in the world
buy gold you get luck in drops
bug and idiot gm's for sure
deleted
Old 05/20/2012, 06:24   #29

am kind of disappointed in play9d. I posted on the play9d forums about my items being stolen and guess what he did? he ip banned me! his not even explaining to me why i got ip banned...
like srsly ive alrdy spend well over 300$ on this game selling codes and wat do i get for it when i ask for help? ip ban...
Old 05/20/2012, 06:54   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by redha44 View Post
am kind of disappointed in play9d. I posted on the play9d forums about my items being stolen and guess what he did? he ip banned me! his not even explaining to me why i got ip banned...
like srsly ive alrdy spend well over 300$ on this game selling codes and wat do i get for it when i ask for help? ip ban...
thats quite a big loss. Its too bad you had to learn the hard way. They dont have anything to loose

Right now, even GC usa support is horrible. Yesterday the usa servers all went into lag mode.

I think Play9D was attacking the server during event time to make more people move to his server where you cant make parties and bands....GM_Venus asking for "IT support help" i think that means they had to mitigate the attack

so now if players choose not to move to his server because of bad service, he brings down other servers.

real dick move if true.... while general hackers/pirates are nice, its these kind of things that make you wish these guys get put behind bars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warvox
I'm clearly fine with his files being leaked and servers opened. Would just love to watch how long servers will last (legally)[which most likely won't be even 1% of the opened servers], if they pass - simply enough, I'll shut them down 1 by 1 personally.
they dont want to improve their quality and at the same time dont want other successful servers to run

9dragons was better off without these guys