The GM commands have a client, it is embedded into your personal client.
You can extract the GM tools and embed them into any client. All they consist of is YM and a bunch of config files like server Ip, port login port gamestatus port and etc.
The LM(Lore master) tools are similar except you are unable to create weapons or spawn etc etc.
For the record, I was playing around with the Gm tools. When you change your level, it records it live in the server, however you do not gain any chi point, they have to be added manually, The same goes for Mastery Points, they have to be added manually(I am unable to do it atm)
This is what allows you to have an LS0 with max stats, as you can just add 1k chi points and put them all up, the GM tools can allow you to raise your base stat cap to 400 and the ability to add the exilers up to level 8.
I'm not sure how to really use the rest of them. I was able to duplicate some weapons and change the refinement level on weapons. Also, changing the refinement level using the Gm tools doesn't show up in the logs (as far as I can tell) As it was done by the Gm tools and it is not a duped weapon. I'm just a nub though, so what do I know
So it's not a Build in chat to type commands... so you cannot edit the exe to create a true GM character Like u can at Dekaron / 2moons.. so nwm tht...
The gm tool sounds like a... Grind helper?, lool u get a maxed wep and stats.. maybe u can lvl normaly in tibet then, "yay".
Not built inchat, it is a program, YM.exe which runs concurrently along embedded into 9Dragons.
It is almost like an overlay if you want to say, which you can type in your char name and see everything about it. I am not too proficent at reading the logs so I don't really know what's up, but I am able to do some basic things.
You have all the power of a Gm, if you want 4 slot 600 def, you can get it. things like that are all there, but you don't have a GM character, (Not sure why you would want it! :P)
Everyone says something different about how the GM commands work. First, we have regular commands you type. Second, we have a special NINEDRAGONS.EXE. Third, we have the embedded one that this guy is talking about (first time I've heard this one.). Fourth, there is a hotkey which opens up a screen with the options. Who to believe?
There is a "special" ND.EXE but all it has is a YM9 embed it in. some ppl call it the "Gm Client" To back up my claims I will post some SS in a bit of the folders with the GM tools in it
There is a "special" ND.EXE but all it has is a YM9 embed it in. some ppl call it the "Gm Client" To back up my claims I will post some SS in a bit of the folders with the GM tools in it
I got the GM Tools aswell, There is just one small problem: They're configured for 9D VN^^
I had not the time (as I'm very busy with studying right now) to modify it and to find out the Encryption Sequence of G1 /GC...
It actually includes not only YM 9 but also YM10 and some other tools.
[iSRO]Legend VI - Discussion Thread 12/29/2010 - Silkroad Online - 29 Replies Hey People,
JoyMax finally announced the Legend VI Update, including those features we've all been waiting for.
-Consignment System
-Dungeons(Instances)
-Legendary Weapons
....
So I thought you may want to talk about that Update.
S4 League General Discussion Thread 09/09/2010 - S4 League - 6 Replies Deutsch:
Dieser Thread ist dafür da, um einfach über oder um S4 League zu reden.
Unwichtigere Neuigkeiten, Ingame-Treffen, oder einfach nur unwichtigere Fragen könnt ihr hier posten.
Trotzdem bitte ich darum, das kein Spam entsteht.
------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------
English:
[Discussion]Why is csremu thread closed 05/25/2010 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies Why is the csremu thread closed :S
and without comment of a mod normal when a mod closes a thread they put a little comment as last post but now nothing:S
rSilkroad Build Discussion Thread 12/04/2009 - Silkroad Online - 39 Replies Hey all.I wanted to open this thread because as also heard some other people,when rSilkroad(russian) wil launch,a LARGE amount of est european players will start over again there with the hope of being in the "top" and having a great gameplay in pt's.
From what i saw on Youtube and for my PERSONAL preference my favorite is the rogue.
Once the game oficially launches i wont care if i will get lifeless,but until i get level 100 i wont stop.
I was thinking of making a Full STR...
[Discussion] Matin2Bot Thread + Video 09/14/2008 - Metin2 - 20 Replies Hallo Leute!
Ich habe jetzt schon zwei Threads gehijackt und deshalb wollte ich mal einen eigenen Thread für die Diskussion um meinen Bot aufmachen. Außerdem möchte ich Euch hier ein kleines Video von dem Bot in Action zeigen.
Eine knappe Minute geht das Video, es ist 10 MB groß. Ich hoffe es ist aufgrund der geringen Auflösung nicht möglich den Charnamen zu lesen, wenn doch, behaltet ihn bitte für Euch.
Rapidshare Download: Video
Manchmal steht er daneben und überlegt eine Sekunde...