Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 14:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] 9Dragons XSD Editor

Discussion on [RELEASE] 9Dragons XSD Editor within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/11/2013, 18:48   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteSauce View Post
I will sound SUPER ultra mega noob asking this but.. can you swap deco's with that thing ? o,o
You can't. To swap deco you must change lines in script... script is called CharactorModel.xms
Old 11/11/2013, 19:50   #32

^ do you have that program laying somewhere ?
Old 11/11/2013, 22:46   #33

Quote:
^ do you have that program laying somewhere ?
I do, but I do NOT share those things. It was hard to get it.
Old 11/12/2013, 07:13   #34

Do you guys know a solution?

I have tried using saweet's editor. I've got to the editor view after opening the file "NDTEXTDB_ger" or something like this. There were random characters in that file instead of the normal text. I know it means the file is encrypted but I clearly remember using saweet's editor w/o any problems on R1 Play9D.

I have also tried using a very old NDTEXTDB, too but the problem still occures. It seems to be encrypted no matter what files I open.

Solutions?
Old 11/13/2013, 02:13   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by witek1992 View Post
You can't. To swap deco you must change lines in script... script is called CharactorModel.xms
Why not ?... if you didnt want to share it why you said you had it ? that just douchebag ..
Old 11/15/2013, 10:57   #36

Quote:
Why not ?... if you didnt want to share it why you said you had it ? that just douchebag ..
Look on epvp, I posted it long time ago.
Old 11/15/2013, 13:38   #37

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Look on epvp, I posted it long time ago.
And on Play9D forum, isn't it?
Old 11/15/2013, 19:27   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
And on Play9D forum, isn't it?
No, I didn't post tools on p9d forum.
Old 11/15/2013, 21:39   #39

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
No, I didn't post tools on p9d forum.
I didn't tell YOU posted tools.
Old 11/17/2013, 21:38   #40

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,084
Update
  • Support for encryption.
  • Ability to set custom cipher keys.

If an encrypted XSD is detected and the cipher keys are a possible match, it will be unencrypted when opening, and re-encrypted on Save/Save As. You will see "[Encrypted]" shown in the window title when working with an encrypted file that has been unencrypted with the cipher keys.

You can also "Save with encryption" to save an unencrypted XSD with encryption.

When merging you can use either an encrypted or unencrypted XSD. However, if it is encrypted and the currently open XSD is also encrypted, then they both must use the same cipher keys.

Problem Checklist
  • If you open an encrypted file and window title says "[Encrypted]" but the file is still encrypted, then the 2nd cipher key was right but the 1st cipher key was wrong
  • If you open an encrypted file and window title does not say "[Encrypted]", either both or the 2nd cipher key is wrong

Default cipher keys are provided and may or may not work with your encrypted XSD.
Update can be downloaded in the original post.
Thanks
11 Users
Old 11/17/2013, 21:41   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by saweet View Post
Update

If an encrypted XSD is detected and the cipher keys are a possible match, it will be unencrypted when opening, and re-encrypted on Save/Save As. You will see "[Encrypted]" shown in the window title when working with an encrypted file that has been unencrypted with the cipher keys.

When merging you can use either an encrypted or unencrypted XSD. However, if it is encrypted and the currently open XSD is also encrypted, then they both must use the same cipher keys.

Problem Checklist
  • If you open an encrypted file and window title says "[Encrypted]" but the file is still encrypted, then the 2nd cipher key was right but the 1st cipher key was wrong
  • If you open an encrypted file and window title does not say "[Encrypted]", either both or the 2nd cipher key is wrong

Default cipher keys are provided and may or may not work with your encrypted XSD.
Thanks.
Old 11/17/2013, 21:59   #42

I didnt understand too much, but i can smell the knoweldege your words. My question is, would be posible get the cipher keys?, and when we have the file open in the editor the finally step is change those lines wehere the id items are, for the new id?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saweet View Post
Update

Problem Checklist

Old 11/17/2013, 22:22   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by terkin View Post
My question is, would be posible get the cipher keys?
I have provided default cipher keys in the program, these same keys were used in all the encrypted XSDs I was able to obtain. If the XSD file you open uses different keys then we will have to figure them out. It's easy to figure out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terkin View Post
when we have the file open in the editor the finally step is change those lines wehere the id items are, for the new id?
You change the Name, not the ID. If you're trying to convert languages, it's better and faster to merge an XSD that is in language you want. Unless of course, you want to use custom names for some reason or another.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2013, 23:41   #44

Yo saweet, since you're active could you answer me? Is it possible that you add a search function into your editor? Btw thanks for that update, been waiting for ot since they encrypted xsd
Old 11/18/2013, 06:32   #45

Quote:
Yo saweet, since you're active could you answer me? Is it possible that you add a search function into your editor? Btw thanks for that update, been waiting for ot since they encrypted xsd
Done. Searches tables for rows matching the Name column. Find Next wraps around when it reaches the end. Find Next table search order can be altered by manually selecting a table.
Thanks
3 Users