Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 03:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Suggestion

Discussion on Suggestion within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Suggestion

hello all i have a suggestion to make is there any posibility that 9 desciples could work on US client if some serious guy would be smart enough to do that that would be great because i notest that most of all likes thai version well it would be more like a question is there any posibility to do that i would bewery pleased to hear the answer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Suggestion Please...
05/14/2010 - Cabal Private Server - 0 Replies
Someone knows a private server. That has the ff. *High rate/fun server *Episode 3 *Pet system *w/ or w/o Reset system *24/7 Uptime *No LAGG less BUG!!! *Full English
suggestion
08/20/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
we need a damn aimbot to pawn these bulker >.> why cant anyone make oe or show us how! thx :rtfm:
SUGGESTION
07/27/2009 - Grand Chase - 23 Replies
i suggest you remove the linkz of your posted engines because this forum is being watch by our friendly GM's in pH..bcuz of chiharuz poser...he posted in GCPH forum with his signature of link in this site...so if i were u i will remove it so it wont be detected in other day...
Suggestion
06/23/2008 - Rohan - 11 Replies
I suggest to all of you guys to stop your attempt to cheats, hacks, cracks, exploits and such, coz this is the info that i got: 1 24 Gm's are ALWAYS online 24/7 2 If u get caught on doing big cheats your whole COUNTRY will be banned 3 if u do small cheats but many ppl are using the same cheat at your region your country will be banned as well I suggest that this clean game we keep it clean coz trust me u don t want to be held responsible for the banning of your whole country This is...
i have suggestion
06/10/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
hey, i have an idea, can some one make cs:s and cs 1.6 server for epvp comunity? nosteam andwith steam?