Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 21:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Suggestion

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Suggestion

I suggest to all of you guys to stop your attempt to cheats, hacks, cracks, exploits and such, coz this is the info that i got:

1 24 Gm's are ALWAYS online 24/7
2 If u get caught on doing big cheats your whole COUNTRY will be banned
3 if u do small cheats but many ppl are using the same cheat at your region your country will be banned as well

I suggest that this clean game we keep it clean coz trust me u don t want to be held responsible for the banning of your whole country

This is just a suggestion to all of you, i don t know how u will take it. u ll prolly agree or u might disagree it s up to you.

Old   #2

lol they cant ban a whole country because of 1 person, are you stupid.
thats like sayinf if 1 american hacked it they would ban the whole of america lol. and its an american published game. sorry but LOL.
yes 1 thing you did say is that there should be 24/7 gms but as i spoke with many GMs they said that when there was only 2 servers, and now they added more they cant be on all at the same time.
but really they will never NEVER ban a whole contry because somone hacked. the worst anyone will get is a ban and ip ban. and boo hooo about an ip ban, just restart your router

Old   #3

i rofled at the first post.
Old   #4

hahaha lol

maybe he's jus trying to stop us from using bots...lmao...naar it was the same with 2moons...apparently everytime u exit ur character log was saved and admins went thru it...which is bs...cauz going thru so many logs...and how many admins r there...they cant be at every place everytime

BOT ON MY BROTHERS!!!

and remember....sharing is caring..theres no such thing as private

edit:LOL at the whole country being banned...thats like...overexhageration(however u spell it *-)) to the MAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX LOLLOLOLOLOL

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coepoe View Post
I suggest to all of you guys to stop your attempt to cheats, hacks, cracks, exploits and such, coz this is the info that i got:

3 if u do small cheats but many ppl are using the same cheat at your region your country will be banned as well

I suggest that this clean game we keep it clean coz trust me u don t want to be held responsible for the banning of your whole country

This is just a suggestion to all of you, i don t know how u will take it. u ll prolly agree or u might disagree it s up to you.
I loled about 3 mins. Dmmn, this guy is a good story teller. More of it pls.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coepoe View Post
There are 5 servers I think. That means 5 gms each server. Let's just say they are always online. The chance to get caught is still very low. They also won't ban your whole country. They will just ban your IP. It takes 5 sec to change the IP.

Just make a new account and use it for botting only.
Old   #7

I trust him, i've heard about a player who used a bot for the first time, and after 5min, FBI have broke his door and he was cuffed lieing on the floor, he will get a few year real life ban...

lmao, well Coepoe nice try to scare us, there are not 24 gms anyway.
Old   #8

i know i posted in this already but.
i just got ****** of on another game. so i read this post again and now im giggling.
best comedy post all year
Old   #9

well it s up to you guys how to respond as i said. i got this from a hacker as well who knows the gm there, this is just an info
Old   #10

my first post here

and just lol...i lol'ed so hard

dude are you actually serious..thats like the most retarded thing ive ever heard..
Old   #11

****!~! now I want to go to USA & China ban 90% of players!! ehehe ™
Old   #12

OMFG!!!!!!!!!! that is great i was ****** off about failing at a refine so many times on rohan losing 2.8mil on a lame *** lvl 40 weapon but now im in a good mood again thanks for this man they cant ban the country they would lose too many players and players = money without money they have to fire those 24 gm's that they say are online kinda like they said the gm would be in party matching 24/7 in the lvl 1-10 section for you to contact but every time i check no one is there also after the five minutes it takes to reset my router for a new ip i will be back to botting all they will accomplish is me botting more because this game is too boring early on for me to actually be at my computer for it im kinda burned out on grinding from 2moons and other games so yes i am botting my way through this game and i dont feel a bit bad for the players that i pass due to theyre honest playing and i know this whole paragraph is one sentence im obviously lazy or i wouldnt need to bot
BY THE WAY WHEN WILL WE HAVE SOME HACKS TO PLAY WITH BOTTING IS ALL GOOD BUT IT ISNT AS FUN AS MESSING AROUND WITH SOME NEW HACKS. NO CLIP HACK = NO PLAY TOO MANY PEOPLE AROUND TO GET AN SS OF YOU WALKING THROUGH A WALL