Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > 9Dragons Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT FUSSION DEK FOR BARDO GOLD

Discussion on WTT FUSSION DEK FOR BARDO GOLD within the 9Dragons Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 06/20/2010, 15:32   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by omari31 View Post
bump ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Gold and ITEMS [Bardo EU]
03/27/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 3 Replies
The thopic say everything :bandit:. Post what you have to sell and the price. (I pay with real €) (if u want to sell Weapons: Only Gloves and Brancers are needed (CS-GL or WDs))
WTS 1kkk gold asura/bardo
02/03/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 8 Replies
so I'm selling gold ,high amounts , I got around 2kkk on bardo and 3kkk + on asura and since I dont really need it's gonna be cheap. I'm waiting offers ...like " i pay...$ for 1kkk" *hint:I'm not selling low amounts /only paypal money PS:you can get 2x the amount you would get from 'buying xp cards with coins and selling them for gold' :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
WTB Acclaim coins with 9D GOLD [bardo]
10/20/2009 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
Hi there i want to buy acclaim coins with 9d gold..i have loads of gold so it would be nice to get some prem going with it.. ofc i will be buying the codes and if u r honest i may be a regular customer :p:p pm me or post here
WTT Nirvana Gold for Bardo
10/17/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
WTT Nirvana Gold for Bardo Gold .. PM me in game Fata_Babei on Bardo
BOT HIB gb9 FOR ITEMS/gold@bardo
03/20/2009 - Trading - 2 Replies
Hello guys i have a GB9 hibrid on bardo and i want to trade it for some items or gold PM ME OR post your mail i will pm you.For more screenshoots pm me