Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > 9Dragons Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wts black clan cs8 warrior [asura]

Discussion on wts black clan cs8 warrior [asura] within the 9Dragons Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wts black clan cs8 warrior [asura]

wts black clan bot cs8 warrior.

sold~~
Old 06/04/2010, 19:22   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey!
What would u like for it?
I guess not ingame money
Maybe $ or euro?
If yes, how much is it?
Im asking just because, I've seen a guy who was selling his acc for facebook poker chips
Old 06/18/2010, 15:48   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9Dsince2007 View Post
Hey!
What would u like for it?
I guess not ingame money
Maybe $ or euro?
If yes, how much is it?
Im asking just because, I've seen a guy who was selling his acc for facebook poker chips
sold~
Old 06/18/2010, 15:50   #4

sold`~

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS - Asura GL Warrior
09/06/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 11 Replies
I decided to quit 9D and so I'm selling this WT male warrior. Nothing fancy. Char level: GL10, close to GL11 Has Killer of TGW epi EC WD +6 with 0/2 hardness left GL +8 pvp sword forever 440 dodge deco forever 2slot empty deco 400 WD det set VE hat with 12% speed Maxed all the necessary skills except 2nd role skills.
WTS CS10 WT Nuker (Nirvana), CS Shoa Warrior (Nirvana), And CS BOT Warrior (Asura)
07/30/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling these accounts because they are inactive and I dont play them much. What I want is anything you have to offer or trade for either a HD Nuker or LOB Nuker. The CS10 WT Nuker is on Nirvana server, And also the Shoa is on Nirvana server. The BOT Warrior is on the same account as the CS Shoa Warrior, but the BOT is on Asura. PM me if you either want to give me money, items, or a trade for a HD/LOB Nuker. I can also provide pictures upon request. Thank You...
WTB Asura Warrior Black Side GL++
06/04/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 2 Replies
Hello I want to buy a Black Side Warrior on Asura GL++ I can pay you with Item mall stuff via Gifts to any server or Real money. Scammer NO pls:mad:
WTB White Clan Healer (Asura)
12/20/2009 - 9Dragons Trading - 14 Replies
Hello everyone and anyone who plays on Asura server. I am looking for an ec1+ healer preferably one of the three clans (White). The League Of Baggers, Wu Tang, and Shaolin. As i have stated already i am looking for a white clan ec1+ healer in Asura. email me at [email protected]. (i made this email for the soul purpose of buying my soon-to-be healer) please and ty :D
WTB White Clan Healer (Asura), (Serious sellers only)
12/15/2009 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone and anyone who plays on Asura server. I am looking for an ec1+ healer preferably one of the three clans (White). The League Of Baggers, Wu Tang, and Shaolin. As i have stated already i am looking for a white clan healer ec1+ in Asura (my last post was ridiculous that is why i am re-doing it).If you don't have the character, don't even bother, you will be doing nothing but wasting your time and mine in the process. email me at [email protected]. (i made this email for the...